George Krilis Company LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2008

We have over 20 years experience in exterior maintenance services such as complete gutter services, exterior painting and seal coating, wood soffit and fascia repairs, roof repairs and power washing. The owner, George, is personally involved with every job to ensure customer satisfaction. We will give you sound, expert advice on what needs to be done to correct the problem. We will only use the best material available on the market today....

GF Drywall, llc

5  REVIEWS
GF Drywall, llc

For years, home and business owners throughout the area have turned to the experts from our dry wall contractor in Washington, DC, for all their needs. Specializing in hanging, GF Dry Wall LLC handles projects from start to finish. We are the most skilled and competitively priced business in the area. Whether your project requires new construction, remodeling, or renovations, we'll get the job done within your time frame and without breaking your budget! Call us today for your free estimate! :)

10/29/2019

This is the third time I've hired George Krilis to do work on my townhouse (also in 2015 and 2011). A fallen tree caused damage to the gutter, shingles, and siding. As with the previous jobs, George did great work at a reasonable price. I'd gladly hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace section of gutter and three roof shingles; repair section of aluminum siding.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

11/27/2018

George performed gutter cleaning and repair and facia/woodwork repair. Quality work, fair price, responsive and timely (especially given the exceptionally wet weather this year). Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

11/03/2018

I wasn't home when the gutters were cleaned. I inspected the work and was very happy the way it turned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter repair

10/01/2018

George and his crew of 2 completed the work in 2.5 days. They were very professional, very clean, paying attention to detail. Overall, they did an excellent job. Because of the rainy weather this summer, George was behind schedule on other work so I had to wait about 6 weeks for the work to get done but it was worth the wait to have a quality job done. Once they started, they worked the job until ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters & downspouts; realign gutters; replace gutter screens. Power wash entire house - all brick and vinyl siding. Power wash basement walls and applied 2 coats of exterior grade paint. Power wash deck, railings, stairs, deck plate boards; applied 2 coats of exterior grade semi transparent water based stain/sealer.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

06/15/2018

George and his crew are great. he asked that I be patient due to the inclement weather (remember in rained a ton in May 2018) and that he would get to the house. I showed up one day after I called and the gutters had been cleaned out. he did a great job and clogged 2 of the gutters I was having issues with. His prices are very fair and he is great to deal with. Thanks much George

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the gutters of the house cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Gutters repairs & replacements. Roofing repairs. Painting. Soffit & fascia repairs & replacements.

New roofs.