WW Brothers, LLC

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since September 2013

I am a licensed contractor with over 20 years of experience. My brother and I own this company. It's a small company, as we only have around 10 employees, but I feel that gives us an advantage over larger companies....

Gibbs Painting

38  REVIEWS
Gibbs Painting

Hi and welcome to Gibbs Painting, a full service, insured, licensed painting/home improvement company that stays focused on and flexible to the customers needs. We’re a second generation company that’s locally owned and operated. I’m Ray Gibbs, owner of Gibbs painting for 19 years and native Northern Virginian. After working with my father for 8 years, I have run the business for 19 years. At Gibbs painting, we aim to provide quality workmanship, competitive pricing and flexible solutions for our customers. Gibbs painting will provide a free detailed written estimate, show up on time, complete your work with courteous and with well communicated employees. Gibbs painting also offers free color and molding consultations to help our customers develop their homes into wonderful interior or exterior living spaces. Once you have narrowed your color choices down, Gibbs painting can apply samples to your walls and allow you to view them in the different light conditions during the day. Gibbs Painting will schedule your job and start your job at a convenient time for your schedule, complete the job on time and leave your home in the same condition as when the job was started. Please rely on Gibbs Painting for you painting and home improvement needs. Ray Gibbs www.GibbsPainting.com 703 967 7899

Award 2019

C

10/04/2016

no work completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
no work completed

CATEGORY concrete repair

10/16/2014

They were good. I haven't had any issues with them. It was professionally done. It was really good work. The price was extremely good. I didn't find anyone else that would do it. They showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a quote and did a concrete repair to the driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway

11/08/2013

Overall the company did a great job. I love how everything turned out and that it was done in a timely fashion. They were very professional, and kept me updated on the progress. The best part is they managed to keep it under budget! I plan on using them for my future home projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built stone columns in my front yard, and a wooden fence with double doors (on the side of my home), separating my back yard from my front yard.

CATEGORY concrete repair,fencing,masonry,pavers, gravel,mudjacking

10/19/2013

It went surprisingly well. No issues getting permits or anything and in the end, everything came out right on budget. I gave them a set amount, told them what we needed and they took it from there. I enjoyed picking out the paint colors, tiles, and even the toilet. Remodels can be so stressful, but this company made it very easy for us. They even took special care to not ruin the flooring already ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled my basement into a mother-in-law suite. They added 2 closets, a full bath, and a bedroom. They also completely soundproofed the basement so as not to disturb my grandmother that would soon be moving in with us.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

We have a wide range of home repair services from bathrooms to kitchens to living rooms to pools. We work with tile, granite, stone, hardwood, cabinets and everything in between.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal