Ultimate Remodel LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5703 General Washington Dr

Alexandria, VA 22312

Owner operated full service design, build & remodeling company. We specialize in custom homes, kitchens, bathrooms and whole house renovations. What makes us successful and one of the most profitable boutique companies is, excellent communication skills and having the owner on job site!!!...

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (165)General Remodeling (70)Ceramic Tile (46)Countertops and Backsplashes (39)Flooring Sales and Installation (37)Plumbing (35)Electrical (33)Interior Painting (33)Lighting (30)Drywall (23)Marble and Granite (18)Cabinet Making (15)

06/29/2018

We are very pleased with the work performed by Tunch and his crew. Complete remodel of townhouse master bath. Beautiful craftsmanship and Tunch was especially helpful in design recommendations. Job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
master bath complete remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

05/31/2018

Words can't express how pleased and amazed we are with our recent bathroom remodeling by Ultimate Remodel LLC. Tunc and his crew did an amazing job. They were extremely accommodating, responsive and professional. The project exceeded our expectations, was completed earlier than expected and at the price quoted. Although I worked closed with Tunc to choose the materials on two occasions I did ask f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

03/19/2018

Ultimate Remodel just completed our kitchen/dining room renovation, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with the finished product. The project exceeded our expectations and was completed on time. Tunch and his crew were professional, prompt, and respectful. Our questions and concerns were always addressed in less than 24 hours, and the crew was extremely respectful of both our home and my privacy (I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen & Dining Room Renovation.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, lighting, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

03/17/2018

This review is a bit late--two years after the work was done--but given that everything that Tunc and his crew did has held up and we are still as happy as the day they finished the work, I felt compelled to give them a review! We carefully searched Angie's List to find a contractor, and after extensive review of the top contractors, we selected three to interview. One asked us to send pictures an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen and master bath remodel plus refinishing of hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

02/22/2018

The entire experience, from beginning to end, was very positive. Tunch was extremely knowledgeable concerning the plans and challenges for our long awaited kitchen renovation. He gave smart recommendations and listened carefully to our ideas. The material options available in the Ultimate Remodel showroom were fantastic, and the advice Tunch gave was invaluable. We gave him a very tight completion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

D

02/08/2018

Tunch came to the house and understood the scope of the project and the detailed drawings from the interior designer. He said he would send us an estimate for the job and never did. He didn't even respond to my text asking him what happened.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel sitting room, kitchen, and master bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I sent the proposal Feb 9th. When I met with your wife I told her that the estimate usually takes about a week. It took a little longer because of my busy schedule. I also responded to you text message and I still have it on my phone. I see it is delivered to your phone. I'd be more than happy to send the proposal again. It may have ended up in spam folder or I might have...

01/23/2018

Tunc and his staff did an amazing job on our kitchen reno! The quality for the price is excellent and they were very attentive to detail. They finished in the timeline that was originally discussed and stayed within budget. Would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2018

01/13/2018

Both turned out beautifully, better than I could have anticipated and within the timeframe promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodels

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2017

12/27/2017

Very glad I found this company. Tunc and his team were wonderful, accommodating our wishes and making the best use of our guest bathroom space. The only part we kept was the toilet, and we picked all and purchased most of the items to be installed. With all the work and materials we made it to short under $12,000. Very happy and would recommend Tunc and his team anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guest Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

12/20/2017

Tunch and his team did a fantastic job with our kitchen remodel. His team was extremely professional, on time and accommodating. We are extremely happy with the final result and highly recommend Ultimate Remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Design & Build Custom Homes, & Kitchen, Bathroom, & Basement Remodeling.

Handyman Services.