Ultimate Remodel LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2009

10:00 - 16:00

5703 General Washington Dr

Alexandria, VA, 22312

Owner operated full service design, build & remodeling company. We specialize in custom homes, kitchens, bathrooms and whole house renovations. What makes us successful and one of the most profitable boutique companies is, excellent communication skills and having the owner on job site!!!...

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (165)General Remodeling (70)Ceramic Tile (46)Countertops and Backsplashes (39)Flooring Sales and Installation (37)Plumbing (35)Interior Painting (33)Electrical (33)Lighting (30)Drywall (23)Marble and Granite (18)Cabinet Making (15)

12/05/2019

Could not be more pleased by the quality of work and insightful recommendations by Tunch Aydo that resulted in a kitchen renovation that exceeded our expectations. His crews were highly professional, consistently on time, meticulous in their work and respectful of our townhome. The cabinets, lighting, faucet and all materials are of exceptional quality. He stayed at budget and finished on time. Ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

09/30/2019

Excellent work and under time pressure (only five weeks from when we signed contract to the time we had to move back in to house); attention to detail; high-quality materials and obvious pride in craftsmanship. House looks better than when we first moved in, and it was new back then. Would gladly hire Ultimate Remodel again for next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel (new granite countertops, new cabinets, new island); complete hardwood flooring replacement throughout house; interior painting

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

09/30/2019

Tunc was easy to contact via email. He came to my house and took measurements. He provided a quote that was 2k less than the 4 other quotes I received. The work was completed in 4 days. The bathroom was completely renovated and looks fantastic! I am happy that I went with Ultimate Remodel and will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of 400 square foot master bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

08/19/2019

Fantastic working with Tunch and his team led by Alex. Workers showed up on time, kept a clean worksite, did everything we asked on time and on budget. Highly recommend and we are looking for additional home projects so we can use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

07/11/2019

Our bathrooms turned out beautifully. I gave them a B on price simply because I’m sure I could have gotten a lower price out there but I’m betting the quality would not have been the same. As always in construction there are hiccups along the way and the owner and his crew made everything as smooth as possible and in the end just wanted us to be happy with the product. We are having them quote us ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had 2 bathrooms renovated

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

06/26/2019

We had an awesome experience with Ultimate Remodel. The owner and his crew were dependable, professional and kept to the work schedule. The kitchen looks amazing and the work with top notch. We are thinking of tackling the bathroom next and we will definitely call this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

04/23/2019

Excellent work ~ I highly recommend Ultimate Remodel. I was referred to them by a colleague about five years ago. I have since used them three times. First, to renovate two half baths and a full bath in 2014. I was impressed with the end product, the crew, their work habits and how careful they were and how clean they kept the construction spaces, and by Tunch, the owner and general contractor. Ul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total renovation master bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2019

04/22/2019

Excellent job, transformed my old 1950s eyesore into a beautiful spa like bathroom. Wonderful to work with, responsive, professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom demolition and remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2019

04/09/2019

Renovations included a Guest Bathroom using the original footprint and a more extensive renovation for the Master Bathroom. Ultimate Remodel LLC's owner, Tunch Aydo, was extremely helpful in explaining the projects' designs, suggested materials and details and answering all my questions and concerns in the planning period and throughout both renovations. His crew Alex, Alex and Noel did outstandin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom and Guest Bathroom Renovations

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

04/03/2019

Ultimate Remodel installed a half bath in my basement. I couldn't be happier. Tunch was very easy to work with, had great suggestions, and has a great eye for what materials work together to look good. The crew was terrific. Besides doing a great job, they were very accommodating and left the work area clean at the end of the day. I had a great experience and plan to use Ultimate Remodel for futur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Half-Bath in Basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019