T J Fannon & Sons

Founded 1885 • Angie's List since April 2005

T.J. Fannon's provides residential and light commercial HVAC sales and service, as well as fuel oil delivery throughout Northern Virginia....

Perdue Heating & Air LLC

Discover the undisputed leader in heating and cooling systems for residential and commercial buildings—Perdue Heating & Air, LLC In business for 28 years, we specialize in high efficiency heating and cooling systems, and we work with all makes and models of heating and air-conditioning units. Expert Services at Affordable Prices Whether you need a heat pump installation or tune-up for your air-conditioning unit, we provide a variety of expert services at prices that are very competitive for the industry in our area. Contact our heating and air-conditioning company in Laplata, Maryland, for complete HVAC services, including heat pump installations. We provide air conditioning and heating service and replacement of equipment. We offer service contracts and we are a veteran owned company with 50 years of experience.

07/02/2020

They have been excellent, have provided prompt service and are very trustworthy. They are a family owned business that has been around for years. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have supplied our fuel oil for heating for years. They also service our air conditioner and furnace. They have replaced our furnace and air conditioner as well.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

02/09/2018

Very well. Tom Fannon was able to fit me in before the weather went down to 5 degrees, and I was very grateful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new boiler and chimney insert

02/06/2018

I called T.J. Fannon at 7:00am the next morning and the techs were here by noon. Thoroughly knowledgeable and professional in isolating and replacing the problem equipment and then refilling and purging the 4-zone system. (Not an easy or fast task) The heat was back on by 5:00pm. I search Angie's List all the time and rarely write reviews. This service call is an exception...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our 26-year old boiler went out late at night with 30 degree outside temperatures.

12/28/2017

They came on time and did the project safely and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new thermocouple on my furnace.

07/26/2017

they discovered that and I was so grateful because we would have had the first heat and would have been calling when everyone else was. He showed me it was burnt out and we had it repaired. The responsiveness was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air conditioning wasn't working. It was heat pump air conditioning repair.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & cooling (HVAC) service & installation for single family residences - specializing in fuel oil, natural gas, heat pumps, & water heaters.

Domestic plumbing repairs, gas fireplace service or installation & new home construction installations.

Ask For Details