Super House Painting Services

Angie's List since May 2013

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Custom Care Lawn & Property Services Inc

Custom Care Lawn Care and Landscaping Services proudly serves the Northern VA. area, and has been in business since 1993! We are fully licensed, insured, and certified by the state of VA. in Pesticide application. We pride ourselves on the custom, exceptional, and prompt service at competitive rates. Please call us at 703-369-4084 to schedule.

04/19/2016

The following day we made arrangements to be at home at 1530 to discuss our project. The appointment time came and went without the contractor showing up. We did not receive a text, email or telephone call advising us that he was running late. An hour later the contractor rang our doorbell. He acted as if an hour late wasn't an imposition. When we stated he was late he stated he had a customer at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Super House Painting did not do any work on our home. A Super House Painting business card was left on our mailbox recently and we happened to be looking for a painter to paint our homes exterior trim. It seemed to good to be true that a painting contractor left a card for something we were planning to have done. I called to get an estimate and set an appointment for the following day at 1530.

06/03/2014

This company left a card in my mailbox so I called them for a free quote to regrout my half bath and install a few pieces of tile infront of the door to my garage (leading to a staircase). They came to estimate within a few days and offered me a reasonable price so I hired them. The day we agreed they would come in the morning, they did not show up. When I called the office, the manager apologized...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regrouted a half bath and installed tile infront of a door leading to a staircase

06/17/2013

They were excellent. They showed up on time. Prices are a little high but for the quality of work done, fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Super House Painting Services for pruning and yard clean up.

CATEGORY landscaper

05/10/2013

The workmanship was very good. The painting job was very good. They showed up every day to check it and make sure it was done properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Super House Painting Services to paint my exterior trim and front porch. They also power washed the siding and stained the deck.