Peace Services Junk Removal

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2017

Peace Services Junk Removal; Number one goal is customer service! Junk removal with a Peaceful process from start to finish. Licensed and insured we remove and haul couch/sofa, loveseat, sectional, mattress, bed, desk, TV, furniture, appliances, etc from anywhere in home or business. We donate to local charity and provide donation receipt on items accepted. We service Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, Loundon County, Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. Peace Services Junk Removal helps during moves, PCS, buying new furniture, downsizing, estate house clear outs, decluttering, curbside pick up, bulk pick up, junk removal, construction debris, and more. Call, text pictures, or schedule online and have your junk removed Peacefully....

Greener Lawn Maintenance

We are a local family company that provides services in the Metropolitan area of Washington DC. Our goal is to provide the best gardening service to those who trust on us, to give our customers the greatest visual satisfaction, aesthetic and functionality result that we can provide. Our motto is to make their lives easier so they can spend more time with their family and do things they like, without worrying about keeping up with their garden. Putting all our creativity is the biggest challenge, we prepare and update constantly to be aware of all the innovation that exists in our field. With Greener Lawn Maintenance, you have the guarantee, punctuality and professionalism that you’re looking for.

04/02/2019

Excellent service! They were prompt, professional, and very friendly. I needed to haul away some old furniture. I live in a condo in Washington, DC. They arrived on time, took away everything I needed moving in under 30 minutes. I would highly recommend their junk removal service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away old furniture

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for the excellent and awesome recommendation. Reviews like this is what keeps us motivated and why we LOVE what we do! We truly appreciate you allowing us to help and are grateful for the opportunity. Whenever you need items removed and hauled, we are here to serve. 🙏🏽❤️

11/05/2018

Peace Services did a great job. They were very curtious and prompt. They gave me a quick estimate and also did the job the same day. They are a great team and work really well together. Some of our items were very heavy and awkward but they did a great job breaking them down and maneuvering them through the doorways. The moved all our items very carefully without any damage to our house. I would r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an old entertainment center, treadmill and bow flex machine.

05/05/2018

This company was a pleasure to work with. I texted photos of the items I needed hauled. I received an estimate and scheduled to move. Peace Services was onetime, friendly, and professional. I plan to contact this company again for services. I would also recommend this business to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Furniture

02/18/2018

Excellent! Enjoyed working with Luis and Ashley--they were on time, very professional, careful with the furniture. I highly recommend these two fine young people for moving furniture or hauling junk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move couch from sotorage unti to apartment; haul old couch to loading dock.

CATEGORY moving companies

02/07/2018

Excellent service. They promised to call thirty minutes ahead of the appointment time and they did! Exactly thirty minutes before they arrived. They walked the house to get an idea of which items and everything was packed up a few hours later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold our home and we are downsizing to a smaller place. Peace Services came in and cleared up all of the items that would not fit into the new home.

CATEGORY hauling services

Junk/bulk removal, delivery small or bulk items and moving help.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal