Nesbitt Realty

Award 2019

1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

1451 Belle Haven Rd Ste 222

Alexandria, VA 22307

Special pricing for Angie's List members. Our family-run business genuinely appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. About half of our business is property management and about half of our business is real estate sales. Count on us to advise you if you're considering selling or renting. Our brokerage will match or beat any rebate scheme or pricing for real estate sales. Our property management services are consistently one of the best values in Northern Virginia....

Property Management (45)Real Estate Agents (23)

11/03/2019

Nesbitt Realty was pleasant and professional. We worked with Alan Clerinx when we rented a home for 2 years - Alan was always responsive to our needs. We appreciated his guidance and support in making our renting experience a very good one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental Management

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

04/03/2019

I could not ask for a more stellar, professional and responsive property management company. They have responded and resolved every property concern that had arisen in a timely fashion. They found and placed outstanding renters in my home and they continue to provide a tremendous and unparalleled level of service. For anyone seeking a property manager in the Washington-metro area, Nesbitt Realty c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've been my property manager for the past 8 years or so.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

03/17/2019

I've been renting out a condo unit with Nesbit Realty for about 2 years now. My property manager, Alan, has been responsive, working with both my needs, and that of the tenants. The rest of the team has handled the rent and payments on time and with much ease. I would very much recommend them for property management needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Management

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2019

03/12/2019

They are stellar performers! I will definitely recommend and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2011

03/12/2019

It was a good experience, we were able to find a nice home. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us find a home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2008

03/12/2019

The wonderful job! I will recommend them to folks looking for quality help not out to price gauge you, get as much money out of you and give you a fair deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped Purchased First Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2018

03/01/2019

Andrew was, and continues to be, a pleasure to work with. He maintained a high level of professionalism and communication throughout the process and I was very impressed with his knowledge of the area and local market. I never had any trouble getting a hold of him and he returned all calls and messages in a timely manner. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Management

CATEGORY real estate agents, property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

10/01/2018

Do not do any business through this company. Hopefully you read all the negative reviews before hand and save yourself a lot of headaches. Bc once you sign a contract with them they’ll sue you for trying to leave any review online which is against the law- and they tried suing me unless I took my review off yelp. Doing business with Nesbitt was one of the worst experiences my husband and I have ev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate agency/ property manager

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

This review was left by a tenant who gave a great deal of grief to our landlord client. The landlord was quite happy that we were there to stand between the landlord and this difficult person.

09/18/2018

Total peace of mind with my property in their care. Great market sense and know just when to involve me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/30/2018

Excellent customer service. Very responsive to all issues with the house. Excellent communication and thorough work done when needed. All receipts for work done clear and easy to review. I trust them to care for my house. Would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leasing management (house)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

We are a family-business serving buyers, sellers, renters and landlords. We specialize in high-end rental management but we service everything from little studios to impressive luxury homes. We also help our clients buy and sell real estate in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. If you are in a difficult financial situation we do not think property management something you should purchase. Instead, our CPDE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) can suggest your best exit strategy.

We do not work in Maryland, DC.