Lilis Cleaning Services Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7402 Vernon Square Dr

Alexandria, VA 22306

We're a professional, hardworking, honest, and experienced residential and commercial cleaning service with more than 12 years of experience. We provide a full range of cleaning services at a reasonable price for Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. We offer one time cleaning or recurring service cleanings whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, we will work out a schedule with you. We also offer move-in and move-out cleanings, window cleaning, pressure wash and gutter cleaning....

house cleaning (18)gutter cleaning (3)window cleaning (1)

02/04/2018

Lili and her team were fantastic and incredibly hard working. They paid attention to details and got our house back into shape. We would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a general housecleaning after having had remodeling work done. The House was very dusty and in need of detailed work.

Thank you so much!!! :)

11/17/2017

Outstanding. My house, especially my kitchen, were a mess from all the pre Thanksgiving prep. The house is now SPOTLESS . They even made up the pack n plays for my grandchildren’s arrival. Then when I discovered they straighten all the shoes in my closet I was blown away. They definitely went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

Thank you!!!

09/22/2017

They did an excellent job. With other cleaning services I did not get the wow effect. But with Lili's cleaning services they not only cleaner the visible surfaces but moved things to deep clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house needed a thorough cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

06/02/2017

Our house hadn't been cleaned in a while, it needed some work. But the people who came to clean never said anything, and did an awesome job! And they were polite and friendly as well as professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning of entire house (large, 5BR, 6.5 BA)

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

Thank you so Much Ms [Member Name Removed] !! :)

05/23/2017

I am extremely pleased with the service we get from Lili's Cleaning Service. They are friendly, punctual, flexible and professional. After the first few visits, we talked to discuss how I like things done as every person is a little different. They were very accommodating and remembered what we talked about. Lili sends 2 or 3 cleaners to do the job so they are able to do it in a timely manner. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my four bedroom, three and a half bath home on a regular basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

Thank so much!!!

04/27/2017

It went very well. They are very nice and flexible with their scheduling. I highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire house cleaning, including kitchen cabinets and furniture.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

Thank you so much!! :)

04/14/2017

I have been using Lili's Cleaning Services to clean my 5,400 sq. feet house for approximately 4 years. Their service is the best house cleaning service that I have used in over 26 years of getting my house cleaned by a house cleaning service. The price for the service is excellent and they are always professional, prompt and punctual. I would highly recommend Lili''s Cleaning Service to anyone who...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete house cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Thank you!! My pleasure working with you

06/04/2015

They were great! Lili responded immediately to my initial contact, set up an appointment quickly and did exactly what I asked when they arrived. She communicated effectively, worked diligently and did a very thorough job.  I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a deal from  Living Social for $100 for 2 hours of cleaning with two staff.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2015

02/02/2015

Lilis Cleaning Services doesn't miss a detail. They clean every spot in your home. They leave my kitchen sparkling and wipe down all appliances, clean the bathrooms, take out the trash, and change linens. One of the things that is the hardest about finding a good housecleaning is trust. I completely trust them in my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Lilis Cleaning Services to clean my home for over a year now and couldn't be happier. The prices are reasonable and they leave my house looking spotless! Lili and her team are dependable and hardworking. You won't be disappointed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2015

Residential Cleanings (Apartments, Condos, Duplex, Regular Homes) | Commercial Cleanings | Gutter Cleaning | Window Cleaning | Pressure Washing | Oven Cleaning | Refrigerator Cleaning | Move In/Out Cleanings

Carpet Cleanings