Lilis Cleaning Services Inc

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2010

7402 Vernon Square Dr

Alexandria, VA, 22306

We're a professional, hardworking, honest, and experienced residential and commercial cleaning service with more than 12 years of experience. We provide a full range of cleaning services at a reasonable price for Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. We offer one time cleaning or recurring service cleanings whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, we will work out a schedule with you. We also offer move-in and move-out cleanings, window cleaning, pressure wash and gutter cleaning....

House Cleaning (14)Gutter Cleaning (3)

02/28/2019

Lili’s cleaning service did an amazing job! We hired them to clean our home and we couldn’t be happier. Their team came on time, smiling and ready to go. My home has never looked better. I can’t wait for them to come again and I definitely plan on having them back. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you choosing us as your cleaning services providers. See you soon! -Lili Torres

02/14/2019

Services provided were outstanding. Provider took her time throughout making certain everything was spotless. Highly professional and pleasant. I will use this provider again and am going to refer her to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required thorough cleaning of my large one bedroom condo.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for choosing us and thank you for referring us! We highly appreciate your feedback! Hope to see you soon! -Lili Torres

01/18/2019

Lili’s cleaning services provides excellent cleaning services. They are very responsive and work with you according to your cleaning needs. Lili is a pleasure to work with and her staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Thank you for recommending us! We appreciate your feedback. Call us if you would like to work with us again! -Lili Torres

08/03/2018

Excellent service, very responsive and a high quality of work for the price. I've been using Lili's cleaning for months and have been pleased every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

Thank you!!

07/18/2018

Lili was quick to respond to my initial request and was able to schedule me within a week. The ladies arrived quite a bit late but Lili was communicating with me letting me know they would be running late, which I appreciated. Once they started, they were quick and thorough. Due to limitations from a recent back surgery, they even helped me unload my dishwasher and put away some dishes that I wasn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

04/20/2018

Lili's team did a fabulous job cleaning our house. The team was friendly and accommodating. Lili was able to accommodate schedule/appointment changes. Overall - we would recommend Lilis Cleaning Services with two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping/cleaning services

02/04/2018

Lili and her team were fantastic and incredibly hard working. They paid attention to details and got our house back into shape. We would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a general housecleaning after having had remodeling work done. The House was very dusty and in need of detailed work.

Thank you so much!!! :)

11/17/2017

Outstanding. My house, especially my kitchen, were a mess from all the pre Thanksgiving prep. The house is now SPOTLESS . They even made up the pack n plays for my grandchildren’s arrival. Then when I discovered they straighten all the shoes in my closet I was blown away. They definitely went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

Thank you!!!

09/22/2017

They did an excellent job. With other cleaning services I did not get the wow effect. But with Lili's cleaning services they not only cleaner the visible surfaces but moved things to deep clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house needed a thorough cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

06/02/2017

Our house hadn't been cleaned in a while, it needed some work. But the people who came to clean never said anything, and did an awesome job! And they were polite and friendly as well as professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning of entire house (large, 5BR, 6.5 BA)

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

Thank you so Much Ms [Member Name Removed] !! :)