Lilis Cleaning Services Inc

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7402 Vernon Square Dr

Alexandria, VA 22306

We're a professional, hardworking, honest, and experienced residential and commercial cleaning service with more than 12 years of experience. We provide a full range of cleaning services at a reasonable price for Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. We offer one time cleaning or recurring service cleanings whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or monthly, we will work out a schedule with you. We also offer move-in and move-out cleanings, window cleaning, pressure wash and gutter cleaning....

house cleaning (17)gutter cleaning (3)window cleaning (1)

12/04/2020

The team arrived on time and did an amazing job getting my condo ready to rent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean move out

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you !!!

06/18/2020

Easy to schedule, staff showed up on time, performed work thoroughly, deep cleaned, price was right, friendly and professional—overall a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

02/09/2020

Very responsive with reasonable prices. Outstanding results! Looking to hire them on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thank You. So Glad you were happy with our services.

02/28/2019

Lili’s cleaning service did an amazing job! We hired them to clean our home and we couldn’t be happier. Their team came on time, smiling and ready to go. My home has never looked better. I can’t wait for them to come again and I definitely plan on having them back. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you choosing us as your cleaning services providers. See you soon! -Lili Torres

02/14/2019

Services provided were outstanding. Provider took her time throughout making certain everything was spotless. Highly professional and pleasant. I will use this provider again and am going to refer her to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required thorough cleaning of my large one bedroom condo.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for choosing us and thank you for referring us! We highly appreciate your feedback! Hope to see you soon! -Lili Torres

01/18/2019

Lili’s cleaning services provides excellent cleaning services. They are very responsive and work with you according to your cleaning needs. Lili is a pleasure to work with and her staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Thank you for recommending us! We appreciate your feedback. Call us if you would like to work with us again! -Lili Torres

08/03/2018

Excellent service, very responsive and a high quality of work for the price. I've been using Lili's cleaning for months and have been pleased every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

Thank you!!

07/18/2018

Lili was quick to respond to my initial request and was able to schedule me within a week. The ladies arrived quite a bit late but Lili was communicating with me letting me know they would be running late, which I appreciated. Once they started, they were quick and thorough. Due to limitations from a recent back surgery, they even helped me unload my dishwasher and put away some dishes that I wasn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

04/20/2018

Lili's team did a fabulous job cleaning our house. The team was friendly and accommodating. Lili was able to accommodate schedule/appointment changes. Overall - we would recommend Lilis Cleaning Services with two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping/cleaning services

02/04/2018

Lili and her team were fantastic and incredibly hard working. They paid attention to details and got our house back into shape. We would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a general housecleaning after having had remodeling work done. The House was very dusty and in need of detailed work.

Thank you so much!!! :)

Residential Cleanings (Apartments, Condos, Duplex, Regular Homes) | Commercial Cleanings | Gutter Cleaning | Window Cleaning | Pressure Washing | Oven Cleaning | Refrigerator Cleaning | Move In/Out Cleanings

Carpet Cleanings