Kingstowne Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

A 119 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2010

6404 Telegraph Rd (drop location - call for details)

Alexandria, VA 22310

Kingstowne Carpet & Rug Cleaning is dedicated to providing the best possible rug cleaning in Alexandria, VA and surrounding areas. We specialize thorough, but gentle cleaning and we use solutions that are safe for kids and pets. We pick up, clean and deliver domestic and imported rugs, taking advantage of our fully-equipped rug cleaning plant! We also provide expert rug re-fringing and repair!...

carpet cleaning (102)oriental rug cleaning (58)carpet installation (4)upholstery cleaning (9)

09/17/2020

Well, they scheduled time to come pick up the rugs but when we pulled them out they informed me they were too damaged by moths (obviously) to even bother to clean then and helped me throw them out. I was so grateful that they were so honest with me and they helped me get rid of them. I would absolutely go to them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
persian rugs cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

01/15/2020

We had a houseful of oriental rugs that needed to be cleaned and de-mothed. We had spent thousands elsewhere having them cleaned before when we found moths, and thought that would do it, but we found a second infestation. We had them cleaned and treated again, by Kingstowne, then bagged for storage, as we'd be travelling for a couple of years, but decided to put off repairs, just in case (we lost ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning numerous oriental rugs, treating for moths and bagging for storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

09/10/2018

Very prompt service and delivery.The rug was thoroughly cleaned and the colors were preserved beautifully. The owner took special care to our antique furniture when he laid the carpet down. Excellent services from start to finish. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Persian rug cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

07/09/2018

They have been really nice to work with. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug Cleaning Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

06/25/2018

Very responsive, helpful, informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a variety of rugs and repaired an oriental

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

11/06/2017

They were amazing. Great value, very punctual and polite. They picked up and delivered the rugs. We needed three of them stored until we needed them and they did it without a question. Awesome experience!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had four oriental rugs cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

10/25/2017

Fantastic. The owner responded to my inquiries immediately, gave me an accurate estimate and picked it up right on time. When the work was done, they delivered it back and even assisted in placement. It looks like new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an embroidered rug cleaned and repaired, a bit of a tricky job.

CATEGORY carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

09/28/2017

He was responsive, right on time, and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve cleaned four rugs for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

07/31/2017

I was very happy with the service provided. The pick-up went very well, even though there was some heavy furniture that had to be lifted to roll and remove the rugs. The delivery to my new address also went smoothly. The rugs all look great, including removal of a stain that a precious company was not able to remove.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up three area rugs, cleaned and wrapped them, and delivered them to my new address.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

05/02/2017

Steve Miller and his company were great. Immediately responsive to our query, full explanation on process and costs. He was punctual on pickup and delivery upon return. We ended up requesting to get the carpets back earlier than originally planned, and they made it happen. Overall, very satisfied- professional, courteous, punctual. Even the dog liked him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 6 carpets picked up, cleaned, some repairs, and returned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Residential & Commercial Cleaning, Rugs, Carpet, Upholstery, Leather Furniture, Oriental Rug, & Microfiber Fabric.

Drape Cleaning & Furniture Repair.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal