Doug's Plumbing

Angie's List since December 2012

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Belle View Plumbing LLC

We are small business, dedicated to giving high quality service at an affordable price. We are known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Award 2019

10/03/2013

I called several companies on Angies list with high reviews for estimates for them to say and quot;that's a lot of workand quot; we need to come out to give an outrages estimate and here is our estimate fee, No thanks. Found Doug’s plumbing from a recommendation of a friend. Called them with scope of project and details, they were able to give me a ball park estimate and stuck to it. I was hesitan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was remodeling my kitchen and half bath myself but wanted a plumber to replace 4 shutoff values, hose bib and shutoff value, install dishwasher, ice maker line (Copper) with shutoff value, garage disposal and two facuets.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/17/2013

Mr. Crider and his assistant showed up on time, dressed appropriately, and were both very friendly. They performed the inspection on the kitchen, bathroom, and mechanical closet which contains natural gas HVAC unit and water heater. He briefly discussed issues that he had seen in other units to let us know what to watch out for in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing inspection to comply with HOA covenant - discounted price due to number of residents utilizing service.

CATEGORY drain pipe

12/06/2012

Mr. Doug Crider (owner of Doug's Plumbing), was recommended to me by several neighbors for the outstanding plumbing service he has provided to them over the years. The shower head in my basement shower was leaking pretty severely, and Doug was able to provide me a quote over the phone (shower hardware included), as well as show up the same day. This fixture required Doug and his assistant to cut a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the entire shower fixture in my basement bathroom due to a very leaky shower head and malfunctioning water valve (knobs). This fixture required the technicians to cut an access panel in the wall behind the shower to position and solder the new fixture in place, as opposed to damaging the tiled shower wall..

CATEGORY plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning