Cole Roof Systems Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/01/2021

605 Princess St.

Alexandria, VA 22314

Cole Roof Systems, Inc. has been in business 43 years. Professionalism, expertise and quality workmanship are our trademarks. Customer satisfaction is our goal. We provide estimates at no cost and strive to complete all work in a timely manner. We use only top quality exterior products and are licensed and insured. We serve the Northern Virginia and the Washington D.C. metro area....

roofing (108)gutter installation (18)skylight installation (15)gutter cleaning (5)chimney repair (4)chimney cap repair (2)ice and roof snow removal (1)woodworking (5)insulation (5)roof cleaning (3)house painting (3)electronic repair (1)
C

05/18/2020

I used a different company listed on Angie's List

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

You didn't use us so why are you rating us??

03/21/2020

Excellent customer service. Responded same day. Did work the same day. No rain since work done so can't tell if problem resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flashing installed around drain pipe on roof. Roof shingles removed,new flashing installed, shingles reinstalled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

06/09/2019

Sergio and team provided a complete roof replacement for our condo building. The quality of the workmanship and actual roof seems to be good. They damaged 2 of the AC units (the pipes were completely broken) during the process, however, and left it up to the owners to realize that they were broken during the process and to go through the process of repairing them ourselves. The cost of those repai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2019

03/25/2019

Excellent job and ideal service. Everyone at Cole, from Sergio, to Linda, to the men who came out and did the installation work were outstanding to work with. I'd highly recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

11/26/2018

Performed a full tear-off replacement of my gabled, asphalt shingle roof, including having to replace a substantial amount of the underlying sheathing. While getting a start date took longer than anticipated, that was mostly due to the weather. Otherwise, I was very happy with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

06/05/2018

This company was very responsive to my scheduling request and was able to give me an estimate quickly. The workmen came promptly first thing in the morning on the day we were scheduled and were professional and courteous. I was glad to have the chance to use a local company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and window caulking

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

01/04/2018

Very well. Although competing work precluded the on time start, Cole did send a crew to patch a hole that squirrels were using as a freeway into my attic. Much appreciated! Once they started, the work was done very professionally and well. The outcome was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rakeboard repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

11/28/2017

Cole was very responsive to phone and email inquiries and arrived on time for the inspection and estimate. While I'd sent pictures from the inspection report, the estimator said he did not need to see the attic after finding the nail pop/hole in the exterior. They provided a quick estimate and they knew their stuff but my only complaint is that they did not take much time in the estimate. I went w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Based on other reviews, we contract Cole to provide an estimate for roof repair. A home inspection had shown water damage, mold and possible wood rot in the attic due to an active leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

09/14/2017

It went very well. Sergio was punctual, efficient, and very professional at the initial inspection. He took several photos to show me the problems, as I did not go up on the roof with him. The work was completed in a timely manner. (The only slight hiccup was that Cole had to come back to take "after photos" that I had requested. That was done eventually, and Cole was very responsive during a busy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We noticed water damage in our kitchen ceiling. Cole Roof quickly identified the issue - torn collars around the plumbing vents on our roof. (There are 2 because we have 2 plumbing lines/stacks.) Sergio also identified a damaged shingle, and he noticed that the gutters had excess debris. Cole installed new aluminum plumbing vent collars and new shingles where needed, and they cleaned the gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

D

08/04/2017

BOTTOM LINE: I strongly recommend you do not use this company. They did a bad job, don't return phone calls and don't follow through on deadlines that they provide. They offered a good price on my simple skylight replacement, but in the end, it was too much of a headache to be worth it, especially since they took 4.5 months. After some reflection, it's fair to say that this is one of the worst con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old skylight and installed a new skylight.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

If you have 100 customers you will always have one who you wish you weren't dealing with. He was the one. If the skylight manufacturer doesn't send you the right special ordered skylight twice you can't do the skylight installation in a timely manner. We were promised skylight arrivals that the skylight manufacturer didn't follow through on. It is becoming almost impossible to find a skylight manu...

Install & repair roof: Shingle, slate, tile, cedar shake, copper, metal roofs, rubber and TPO flat roofs, clean gutters & downspouts, Install attic fans & roof hatches, Snow removal in the winter time

Hot tar roofing.