Cintron Safe & Lock

Angie's List since January 2009

Cintron Safe & Lock is a full service locksmith company that has been in business since 1974 and are locally owned and operate out of Alexandria, VA. We are a contractor for the federal government but also work on commerical and residential locks....

Sure-Fit Security

42  REVIEWS
Sure-Fit Security

14 employees. Use a subcontractor for occasional safe services. Additional phone - (301) 424-5544. Additional e-mail - info@surefitsecurity.com.

03/19/2018

They did a really wonderful job! They took my information on the phone on Friday and came prepared on Monday with my new keys. Tony and his apprentice Curt called before they came and arrived on time. They were polite and personable, they were kind to my nosy dog, and they worked quickly and competently. I would recommend them to others and definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 3 locks re-keyed and new keys for those locks.

06/05/2017

there were a few problems, but the guys were really great and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-key 2 French doors and a main single door lock on home.

12/16/2014

Cintron folks were great to work with. I requested locks recommended by Consumer Reports and when the locks came in Cintron installed them. However bad on me. I looked at the CR photos which showed brass locks. When Trey came to install the new locks, he asked if it was okay that the color was different. I thought we would get new knobs along with the locks. Silly me, so I said no problem. When he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two door locks and a door peep hole

09/05/2014

I sent a message on Angies List to Cintron late one night asking about whether they could rekey my lock if I brought it in. First thing in the morning, I received a response confirming that they could and telling me the price. I went out to the shop and the young man did the job in just a few minutes while I waited.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed a deadbolt lock.

08/14/2014

I have been using them whenever I need locksmith services for the last 20 years and am happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought some new residential door locks from Cintron Safe & Lock. The locks had specialized finishes.

CATEGORY locksmith

We offer most locksmith services to residential and commerical customers.

We don't work on patio door locks or antique furniture.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check