Care-More Cleaning

A18 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2011

PO Box 7373

Alexandria, VA, 22307

Care More Cleaning was founded in 1998 to provide people and businesses the best cleaning services possible. The company name was chosen to reflect our philosophy of caring more about you and your home or office. The founder, Carmen Huaman, has built this company on the principles of quality and integrity. Our mission is to set the standard that clients consistently receive the utmost in service, attention to detail, and unparalleled professionalism. We care about the health of your family and pets and we care about keeping the environment safe from harsh chemicals. We are always looking for ways to go greener and improve our services. Additional email - Carmen.Huaman@caremorecleaning.com....

House Cleaning (18)Blind Cleaning (3)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (3)Carpet Cleaning (2)

11/17/2019

Ms. Carmen is always very responsive and able to fit me into their schedule. The prices for a monthly cleaning are very fair for the area and her team does a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

11/11/2019

The clean was thorough and quality. Carmen and her team did a great job of finding every corner and surface and making sure it was clean to the touch. They went above and beyond what was initially requested, providing new ideas for keeping certain areas of the house clean. The appliances have a new shine. They stayed out of our way and were extremely accommodating to our availability. I look forwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you so much Mr.[Member Name Removed] ,about your review.

10/24/2019

Overall, Caremore is professionally run and they really get the job done! More than that and much to my delight, Carmen is willing to work with my very busy schedule. As a single mum with a demanding full-time job, coming home to a clean house is beyond helpful and that is the understatement of the year. Thank you, Carmen, and your fabulous team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Ms.[Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much for your wonderful words .

10/22/2019

It’s going very well. The price is very good. They are very responsable, always very disposed to clean and a very positive attitude. I will recommend them without hesitating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning he house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/19/2019

Very well, thorough, responsive to scheduling changes, pleasure to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you so much Ms.[Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to work with you.

10/15/2019

Coming home from work on "maid day" is my favorite day. The house is spotless and everything feels refreshed. I also like that the team that shows up at my house is pretty much the same. I am a bit particular about certain things and this team knows all the specifics for my household.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carmen and her team have cleaned my house for 18 years. I have 2 dogs that shed a lot and there is a lot of hair to pick up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Hello Ms.[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business, 18 years working with you is a blessing.

10/11/2019

Very reliable company, hard working team, prompt, professional. Scheduled ongoing. I have been using this company going on 20 years. Very trustworthy and they have a key to our home and let themselves in on their scheduled visits. We have a dog and they have no problems with cleaning with her in the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Ms.[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business and continue working with you.

10/08/2019

They were very good. They speak spanish and they did good job. They were trustworthy, efficient, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Mr.[Member Name Removed] , Thank you so much to work with you for more than 20 years.

10/08/2019

The house looks great! They spent a lot of time ensuring everything was clean. I’ve never seen the bathtub or floors so immaculate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning of House

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thank you so much Ms.[Member Name Removed] , for the opportunity to work with you.

10/06/2019

Wonderful accessibility and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine housekeeping

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning