Brandt & Associates Tax & Financial Services

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since October 2006

Brandt and Associates is a family run tax practice that has been offering the best tax advise and preparation since 1969. We are a full accounting firm that specializes in Individual tax preparation. We do all entity tax returns including Corporate, Partnership, Trust, and Gift tax returns. Let our family help yours!!...

A H Makhlouf CPA

40  REVIEWS
A H Makhlouf CPA

Locally owned & operated tax and financial consultant.

Offers by A H Makhlouf CPA on Angie's List

05/31/2017

They were very responsive to our questions and were quick to seek information we had not thought to provide. We also had a short window to have our taxes done and they filed our taxes on time upon our authorization.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual income tax returns for personal and business.

05/22/2017

They they were thorough, courteous, completed within a reasonable amount of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completion of IRS taxes.

05/08/2017

An excellent resource and relationship for tax planning and preparationl: competent, dependable, reliabel and very affable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My spouse and I needed an assessment of a tax liability as prepared by another CPA; we needed a "second opinion".

C

04/26/2017

While I recognize that our initial meeting with them was close to the tax filing deadline. I was really disappointed in the responsiveness of the office. Additionally, considering the fees we paid, I think the ability to sign a return electronically should have been offered. Driving all the way to Brandt’s office on tax filing deadline was when I was at the end of my rope with then. The lack of co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We filed our 2016 tax returns with this office.

04/13/2017

Outstanding, but more expensive than similar service received from a different tax CPA last year. Had it not been for the fact they charged $110 more than I paid last year, I would use them again...without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal Taxes

CATEGORY accountant

Tax preparation - individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, & trusts, bookkeeping, payrolls, financial statements & quickbooks consultations, financial planning, life insurance & annuities

Audits