Belle View Plumbing LLC

A24 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since February 2015

po box 320233

Alexandria, VA, 22320

We are small business, dedicated to giving high quality service at an affordable price. We are known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction....

Plumbing (24)

05/22/2019

It went better than expected. I forgot his name and it is not on the receipt but I sent an email in requesting an estimate. He called the next morning and we set up time and he came a little early which was not a problem and proceeded to remove the trap and check the drain and then had to go into the pipe in the wall and snake it out a couple of times before getting to the clog and finally getting...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a slow running drain in th elaundry room and finally clogged and would not drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

05/10/2019

Recognizing the task as a small, quick job, Belle View Plumbing worked me into their customer line-up pronto--less than an hour after I called them. And the amount I paid for the service was more than reasonable--far less than most companies charge just for showing up at the house. Impressive customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace faucet aerator--I had the part on hand

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

12/29/2018

Plumber answered phone immediately and arrived at the beginning of the time range promised. He did the necessary work quickly and completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet valve, water supply and fill valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

12/26/2018

We called Belle View on the Saturday before Christmas because of a dead hot water heater. Brahim was on the property less than 30 minutes later to assess the situation and provide a quote for the heater and some other plumbing issues we had in other parts of the house. He replaced the unit the next day at a reasonable price, absolutely smooth process, no nonsense. We are very happy to recommend hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of hot water heater and cold water intake

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2018

11/12/2018

Upon arrival (prompt) he discovered existing faucet needed an adjustment and did not need to be replaced. I saved big $$. Very honest and I will use him again without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet repair/replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

06/25/2018

Difficult install due to narrow space. There was a drip and he came right back and fixed it. I don't judge plumbers on whether or not there are drips since it can take some time for them to build.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new drinking water faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

04/05/2018

Good. He did a great job on the kitchen faucet installation. The recessed water line was a bit sloppy but the end result satisfactory. He was not carefully attentive to the hole he put in the wall to insert the box for the water line. He made a huge hole that was choppy and unevenly cut. He did not keep the pieces of the wall so that I could have made it an easier repair. We used duck tape to seal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Sink Faucet and Recessed water line for refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

I apologize if you felt like the work was unsatisfactory. I had to sweat the pipe to the ice maker box i had to make the hole bigger to prevent any accidents. The dry wall had been repaired so it was hard to make a clean cut.

07/12/2017

Punctual, fixed the problem in minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snake a clog behind wall of sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

06/08/2017

Just fine. He was on time and completed the job without delay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a water pressure regulator valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

05/15/2017

After carefully inspecting the area, they recommended caulking and a wait-and-see approach. They did not charge me for their time and so far, it seems that the caulking and sealing was the answer to the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them out to check a water stain and its source.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017