Area Safe & Lock Service

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2018

3301 Mount Vernon Ave

Alexandria, VA 22305

Family owned and operated, we offer residential and commercial locksmith services. From high security locks to safes and vaults, we are here to keep your home or business secure. Our lock and key services include repairs, replacements and more. If you're in need of emergency lockout services, call us!...

locksmith (244)door installation (17)

05/30/2020

Erwin was excellent to work with. We thought we needed a simple rekey job, but the internal mechanism was bent. With our approval, he went out and got new hardware. He replaced and finished the job the same afternoon. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey of door lock

CATEGORY locksmith, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

10/09/2019

Fast, professional, and friendly service. We were very impressed with the outstanding customer service by Jim Dunlap. Thank you, ASL/Jim!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmith.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

09/11/2019

Perfectly, door now operates as it is supposed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Latch on front door wouldn't release. Technician had to repair Baldwin thumblatch . The entire handle was loose had to reinstall and tighten all screws.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

06/02/2019

Love this company! I highly recommend them. Everyone I talked to was professional, knowledgeable, and very nice. Moved into a new home and needed the locks rekeyed, some replaced, a new set up put on my front door (they even found and replaced an old handle that I could not find so that it matched everything new), and replaced an old doorknob/deadbolt lock set for another external door. Even came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying locks, installation of new door sets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

03/14/2019

This is a great company. I had never used them so they were new to me. They called before they came to give me an alert. They were well on time and did the work in a very timely setting. The installer was very friendly and helpful. I would use them again in a second.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed a number of doors and locks.

CATEGORY locksmith, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

12/27/2018

The locksmith arrived on time, quickly identified the problem, and changed out the lot. All in all, it was as painless as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a door lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2018

11/30/2018

The tech was quick to diagnose the unusual issue and its possible causes. He entertained many questions while laying out my options without trying to up-sell at any point. He designed a creative, long-term solution that avoided my having to buy a new lock mechanism. Exceptionally ethical service. Will recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door lever not engaging with mechanism

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

07/31/2018

It went great! I spoke to Robin and found her to be nothing short of awesome! Great attitude, personable, and very professional! She set everything up for me and made me feel so much better. They sent Daren to me that same afternoon to fix the door for me. He arrived right in the window Robin told me, and he fixed it super quickly! Great experience, great response, great people, and super happy wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock replacement/repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

04/16/2018

I have used this company many times. There work has been exceptional, their professionalism is superb and I will continue using them. I strongly recommend this company for all lock work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing electronic lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

01/09/2018

Conrad was very good, helpful, kind and early. The appointment was for 1-3pm but he was about a half hour early. He was very professional and he answered any question I threw at him. Putting the lock on the door was more of a problem than he anticipated, which was no surprise to me considering the condition of the door and frame. I need a new door and frame but for now Conrad made it so that we ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new locks on front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

Residential & Commercial Locksmith. Keying, Safe/Vault and Mortise Service.