Absolute Tree Inc

A 921 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2006

8601 Richmond Hwy

Alexandria, VA 22309

ISA Certified Arborist MA-4529A ISA Qualified Tree Risk Assessor Maryland Licences Tree Expert #2067 Absolute Tree Inc is a full tree management company perfroming all phases of tree care. We are ISA certified arborists. BBB Accredited, member of ISA, TCIA, ASCA, and SIMA. Eco friendly company. All material everyday is recycled. Always ask your service provider to provide proof of there business license, gen liability and most important work comp. Additional service area: district of columbia only for larger jobs....

tree service (917)lawn care (37)landscaping (17)firewood company (13)

04/03/2020

Great! Workers arrived promptly and completed the job quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure working with you during these tough times that we are faced. We look forward to servicing you in the future. Thank you Ashley Davis

03/25/2020

Ms Nunally was my first contact. She was kind, reassuring in a professional manner. Mr nunally response was quick by phone and he was at the house rapidly. His crew showed up shortly after. They tirelessly all day. I am so grateful for all they did with removing such a large tree, their collaboration and making sure we were all right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree recovery, taking tree off of a roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/06/2020

It went great. Very professional. Left everything clean and manicured

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down large trees hanging over house and fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

02/06/2020

I have used other companies in the past and I was so much happier and pleased with Absolute Tree across the board. Highly recommended!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had trees trimmed and a tree cut down and stumped removed on 2 different times, so I hired them the last 2 times I needed that type of service and who I will hire again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you for the continued work. It was a pleasure working with you again. Ashley Davis

02/04/2020

Service was prompt, thorough and well done. Staff courteous, knowledgeable, and helpful. Wonderful job! My yard looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal, yard work

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

02/04/2020

Absolute Tree was a dream to deal with. They came gave me an estimate that was reasonable, then started the work. Very professional, and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree limbing

CATEGORY firewood, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

02/04/2020

The crew arrived exactly when schedule and cut down all 3 trees and also removed stumps and roots,did an amazing job and they cleaned up very well,now we can enjoy our pool with no leaves.I highly recommend them and alt of my neighborhood uses them as well.cheapest price as well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 very large trees in the back yard

CATEGORY firewood, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

02/04/2020

Excellent work, left property very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

D

10/21/2019

Poor communication, no follow up. Scheduled an estimate, the company president toured my property, made recommendations and promised to email an estimate. A week passed, and I called again. I was told I’d get an estimate soon. Another week passed and I hired another company to do the job. Almost a month and counting, still no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming and removing multiple trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

07/19/2019

Did not use this service, I live in Richmond, VA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use this person. I live in Richmond, VA.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Tree service - tree management, plant health care, crown pruning, thinning, deep root fertilization, restoration, tree & stump removal, cabling, crane service, firewood & wood chipping. Snow removal, bobcat/loader, salt & sand application.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available