LOWES

Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Expert water systems LLC.

Learn the truth about water softeners. 26 Models, $799.--2995.00. Choose the Quality, Efficiency, and Price you want. After serving customers for over 19 years in the water industry, I understand how people want to be educated on what the differences in water softeners are so they can make an INFORMED decision. Simply we have the cheap softeners that others sell, AND we have the latest and greatest most efficient water softeners that exist. You decide How much to spend, our systems range from $799 - $2,995. How long you want the system to last, and how efficient you want the water softener to be. I will put the best warranty on it to fix or replace it, if it breaks. We Offer free tune-ups and service on the entire system.

06/14/2016

CATEGORY water softeners

01/14/2014

CATEGORY home improvement stores

C

09/02/2008

They brought out the wrong color of door. They were late and didn't have all the products with them. I would not use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two doors and a French door installed.

CATEGORY doors

06/08/2006

I felt like they did a really good job. They had a couple of problems, but then they repaired it. I thought it was a pretty fair price. They completed my work on time when they said they would. The estimate was exactly what they said it was going to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new countertops put in my place of residence.

CATEGORY countertops

06/08/2006

They did a very good job. The only complaint is, that we have called them multiple times to redo one window and they have not responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed our old windows. They then installed new windows.

CATEGORY windows

APPLIANCES, COOLING, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING, DOORS/WINDOWS, KITCHEN, OUTDOOR, AND PLUMBING.