Davenport Foundation Repair

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since December 2010

Not Rated| 14 Reviews

We are your local repair expert for sinking or cracked foundations, waterproofing of basements and crawlspaces and lifting cement sidewalks, driveways and patios. We serve the entire state of Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Idaho. We provide free estimates, please give us a call today. "A Healthy Home Starts with a Solid Foundation."...

Climent Construction Inc

We are a local contracting service provider we specialize in all types of construction or remodeling, we are a small company & have 4 employees, our goal is focused on customer relations & satisfaction. I am a licensed & insured General contractor in the state of Utah, Any bids or proposals are at (no cost) to the client, Our slogan is (INTEGRITY) DO WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT. Subcontracts plumbing and electrical services.

D

02/21/2017

The person who booked my appointment was nice . And the representive was on time . He was to email me a bid . But I never got one so I called a few days later and they said they would have him send it . I never got my bid . I don't know why they wasted everyones time and did not send the bid . I would not hire this business .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate to repair my foundation

CATEGORY foundation repair

We are so very sorry that you did not receive your proposal. I have spoken with our specialist and he sent it to you this morning. This is not our normal business practice and deeply apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.

09/19/2016

Excellent. Everything from bid to procedure went great. They even told me where it wouldn't work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lifting of settled concrete around pool and near garage

CATEGORY concrete repair, foundation repair

Thank you so much for the A rating [Member Name Removed]. We aim to please and are so happy you are pleased with our work. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

07/19/2016

Initial quote was $400. Total came out to almost $4000! However, the company worked with me and got the price down significantly. However, the should do a better job with their estimates. The 2 men that did the work were excellent and also agreed that the estimator should have provided better numbers. We ended up adding another section to be done because we were happy with the service despite the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Void filling where dirt had settled under porch and garage

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice review. We are constantly working on improving our service and want to thank you for the feedback. We value your thoughts and look forward to working with you again.

06/30/2015

I restored a house built in the late 1800's. The house had a dozen different companies working on the house from the ground up. Davenport was the best company I had the pleasure of working with. From price, speed, to quality of their craft I was so impressed!! Not only that they were fun to work with. I felt like I was a friend and not just another client. I would suggest you chose to work with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt the foundation on a historical house.

CATEGORY foundation repair

We appreciate your business [Member Name Removed]. We pride ourselves on our great customer service, and are thrilled to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to serving you again.

03/09/2015

It was good. The guys that did the work were very courteous and professional. I thought they did a very good job of cleaning up after their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Davenport Foundation Repair to repair my foundation.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you for the positive feedback [Member Name Removed]. Our team works hard to be professional and do their best. We are glad you had a good experience, and thank you for sharing it with others. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Foundation Repair, Settling & Sinking Foundations, Vertical Cracking, Lifting Uneven Sidewalks, Driveways, Patios & Slabs. Basement Flooding - Foundation Waterproofing, Crawl Space Issues, Foundation Crack Repairs, Helical Piers, Push Piers, Poly-Leveling. New Home & Home Additions - Footings & Foundations. Lifting of Homes to Stabilize & Restore Integrity of Foundation. New Retaining Wall Builds, Full Basement Waterproofing

Mold Removal, Smoke Damage, Cosmetic Foundation Repair, Radon