WESTERN PEST CONTROL INC

A 43 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2009

115 N 300 W STE B105

Washington, UT 84780

Rated QUALITYPRO and GREENPRO by the National Pest Management Association Known for Clean-Cut, Professional technicians that make you feel comfortable as they solve your pest problem. Think "Eagle Scouts" as your pest technicians....

pest control (40)lawn treatment (5)

05/24/2020

Very good. Adam Trussle was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control service

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/23/2020

Adam did a great job in explaining our options and informing us of local pests in our area. Actual spraying was quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bug spray inside home

CATEGORY pest control, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

05/22/2020

Very responsive. I've had the same young man do it. He is very courteous, very prompt. I've been pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've been doing my property for the last 6 years. They do it every month. So they come in and spray inside and outside of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

05/21/2020

Tyler is the best!!! What an amazing young man! I'll never go anywhere else. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/20/2020

Friendly and helpful. Will ask office to see what they think might be burrowing in our tree. Looked over our other trees and told us what the problem was. Gave us answers to most of our questions. That's why we decided to go with Western Pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Something burrowing in our tree

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/16/2020

Adam Trussel was very helpful and did exactly what I asked. He was prompt and courteous. He did a great job because the bugs are dying like crazy. I would and will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed for bugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

04/28/2020

It's gone wonder and great! I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing pest control service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

07/06/2017

Dad was pleased with the service. They were attentive to him and sensitive to the needs. They are friendly and easy to work with. They even sent a condolence card to me when Dad passed away. I recommended them to someone else who lives in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Western Pest Control provided pest service for my father's home in St. George, Utah, which I contracted and paid for. They continued to provide this service following his death until the home was sold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

09/10/2016

we just had Adam Trussell come and spray our house and he was very fast and extremely polite. He could answer All the questions we had and did well at explaining how the process works. We love that it's pet friendly. We will be returning customers for sure and will recommend western pest control from now on !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When he entered the house he took his shoes off. He Asked to be taken around the house instead of walking around by himself. He talked with everyone so it was a good experience to ask questions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2016

09/09/2016

I had a rather large, hairy spider drop on my head and run down my arm the other night! Dean came for his regular spraying a couple of days later,  and we discussed how this spider may have gotten in, the type, and the best approach to prevention. He sprayed (non-toxic to humans/pests) in the recessed rope lighting area in the room - the area  from which the spider had probably taken the leap. It ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dean did our usual outdoor spraying, but also sprayed inside in a chosen area after our discussion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

PEST CONTROL SERVICES, HOME, RESTAURANTS, MANUFACTURING, HOSPITALS, BEDBUGS, ANTS, ROACHES, SPIDERS, CRICKETS, EARWIGS, MICE, RATS

Ask for details.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available