WARDS DISCOUNT CARPET & VINYL

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 17 Reviews

5 EMPLOYEES....

Utah Flooring & Design

Utah Flooring & Design Services all of Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis County, Summit County, and the surrounding areas. What really separates Utah Flooring & Design apart from the other guys is our unmatched attention to detail and high standards, custom installation, Lifetime Warranty, and outstanding customer service. Utah Flooring & Design Specializes in Tile, Backsplashes, Showers, Fireplaces, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, LVP, Carpet, Granite, Quartz, Baseboards, & Interior Paint Being a locally owned and operated business makes it really easy to reach us for any questions you may have, or even look over our samples. We care about the quality, look, and feel. We only use the highest quality materials in order to ensure our customers satisfaction and offer a Lifetime Warranty.

Offers by Utah Flooring & Design on Angie's List

D

07/02/2019

The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing a carpet and laminate style. They were at the house promptly the next morning to measure and provided a bid by the afternoon. Installation was scheduled for the following week with an estimate of three days for completion of the job. The actual installation took 9 days. Installers always showed up late and often did not show up on days...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed laminate in a living room and hallway, and installed carpet in the master bedroom. Also the tear out and removal of the old flooring (carpet and some tile)

CATEGORY flooring

12/03/2013

This is my second experience with Ward's carpet. Their prices are competitive, their customer service is excellent and their installers are friendly, fast, professional and do excellent work. I highly recommend this company and won't hesitate to do business with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet installation

04/13/2013

Their price was fair and they did a good job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed carpeting.

10/03/2012

They provided very reasonable price. They were very good, they cleaned up after the work, quick to respond, and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wards Discount Carpet & Vinyl for the purchase and installation of our new carpet.

10/31/2008

It went well. The person who was to install arrived late and left, but the owner and his son came right out to install the carpet. The owner apologized and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner waited on me as soon as I walked in. He showed me carpet and gave me samples and prices. Then he scheduled me right away to install the carpet. He didn't ask for money down.

CATEGORY carpet installation

CARPET SALES INSTALLATION, LAMINATE, HARDWOOD.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available