Pivotal Construction LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2011

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Owner-operated. Uses subs for trade-work. Cost is determined hourly or by the job. No travel charges....

YOUNG TILE CO

23  REVIEWS
YOUNG TILE CO

Owner Kathy Young traveled to Tibet in May 2012 to research mosaics and mandalas of ancient and modern day artisans in order to bring even more beautiful choices to our clientele. Please contact us as we would be happy to go through our portfolio with you. For fastest response times, please call or text Kathy at 801-598-6493.

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not need there services

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/03/2013

Wonderful. Dave sub-contracted this job, and picked a great worker who really knew his stuff. Job involved installing a new tiled shower where we'd had a plastic cube before. They put in a new concrete pan, added reinforced walls with waterproof layer built in. They recommended where we could go to see and pick out tile. We picked what colors and special items we liked, and it was installed neatly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed new custom shower in basement

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/24/2012

See previous paragraph.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David DeVroom did a very good job building a garage/shop for me. Since I had a tight budget, he worked hard for me to keep the costs down and still maintain good quality. I wanted a gambriel roof so I could have an attic area for storage, and because of zoning height restrictions he worked with an engineer to help with the design and make things work. The workmanship and quality was excellent. I'm certain that I couldn't have found anyone else who could have done this job for me for the same quality and price! Dave is very personable and easy going. He cleaned up the construction site very well and even stacked some of the scrap that I can use later for shelves etc. Dave had to balance his time between my job and others. Like most home owners I would have preferred to have had the job completed earlier, but I know that Dave tried hard to balance his time between my job and others. I know Dave has to keep working even when things slow down because of scheduling demands.

CATEGORY garage builders, home builders

05/17/2011

. I ended up working with another contractor named David Devroom, as I did not receive any estimate from other companies. He ended up being a good person to work with. So I would recommend him. His quote is for $19400. I feel he is very responsive, and takes care of things in a very efficient and professional manner. I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I received a quote from Pivotal Construction for to re-model a home having the appliances stripped out of it.

CATEGORY remodeling

Residential & commercial home builders, remodels, additions interior & exterior.