Cransten Handyman and Remodeling

Founded 2016 •

Cransten is your personal home services concierge to take care of all the jobs around the home that you need completed. ...

champion plumbing services llc

07/20/2020

The company provided me conflicting information when calling in and chatting through Angie's List chat system. Once we got the information straight, we set up an appointment for them to come out and provide me a quote. They never showed up or called. Not reliable and inconsistent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation System

CATEGORY irrigation systems

05/23/2020

We have been using Cransten for for about 5 years. In the spring they open up the swamp coolers. In the fall they shut the system down. I trust them to perform repair and replacement based on their judgment of what is needed. One less thing on my plate as a landlord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set-up swamp coolers

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate you!

03/31/2020

Exceeded my expectations. Was on time, friendly and went above and beyond to make my project perfect. Couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a natural gas fire pit in my back yard.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you!

02/15/2020

Cancelled the visit. The company remained in contact and was very professional after I cancelled the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman for in/out side repairs

02/03/2020

The handyman that came and put in my hardwood floor was outstanding! He was very kind and helpful. A real hard worker I was worried about him since he never took a break. He told me he was fine though thanks for the worry. Will use them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my living room hard wood flooring put in.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service

Handyman Services, Remodeling, & Property Maintenance.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing