Just Right Heating & Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3066 S 300 W

Salt Lake City, UT 84115

You're always comfortable with us! We want our customers to feel comfortable with every experience they have with our company as we assist them with their heating and air needs. Ultimately, we want our customer’s home and lives to be comfortable. All members of our team are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We are Gephardt approved, an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau and annual Super Service Award Winner with Angie’s List. Call us today and find out why you’re always comfortable with us. We specialize in the repair, replacement, design and maintenance of HVAC comfort systems for your home....

hvac repair (122)home energy audit (3)electrician (2)air duct cleaning (2)

07/08/2020

We knew we were in for bad news but Tony made our AC woes more palatable to swallow with his great customer service and honest discussion. I think we found our HVAC guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC needs replacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/24/2020

The only complaint I have is of a 4 hour service window. Lance our service technician was professional, efficient and friendly; a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly servicing of our air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

05/20/2020

Excellent. Technician was considerate and followed all covid19 protocols. Answered my questions and concerns and made timely suggestions on how to make my HVAC system work more efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual AC maintenance checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/15/2020

Just Right Heating and Cooling has maintained our equipment for several years. Their highly trained service professionals ensure that our HVAC systems operate properly and efficiently, thus maximizing the equipments' service life. Lance Trujillo has done our annual maintenance several times. He exemplifies the professional skills and customer service that gives me the confidence the job will be do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual AC Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

05/07/2020

I used another company to service my furnace and AC. They concluded that my furnace was leaking carbon monoxide and it needed to be replaced. My furnace was 18 years old and my AC unit was about 12 (and was leaking) so I decided to get them replaced. I called 3 places to come out. Just Right stood out from them all. Tim Rankin was very professional and asked questions about the other company's fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

12/30/2019

The technician was extremely knowledgeable and professional. We had been having a problem with a loud whining sound that our upstairs furnace was making, and he was able to explain to me why it was doing that. Although I had thought we were getting a sufficient annual tune-up through our home warranty program, the technician told me that both furnaces were very dirty and had been poorly maintained...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both of our furnaces were serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/18/2019

They were very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace installed, needed to be relocated from crawl space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

11/10/2019

My service call was more professional than expected, based on my experience with other Heating Companies. The repairman checked my furnace, even though the problem has been solved with my thermostat. My furnace was checked for future trouble bubbles and serviceman explained his concerns based on some of the evidence that he saw with possible oil leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thermostat re-programed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

10/17/2019

Great, work done quickly, showed up on time. Made accommodations to meet my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Furnace Check Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/15/2019

Tony at Just Right does an excellent job! He checks everything regarding your heating and cooling system and is very professional. Just Right is the BEST and HONEST company I have every dealt with and highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnuce / Cooling Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Air Cleaners. Air Conditioners. Electric. Natural Gas. Ductless. Air Exchangers. Air Filters. Air Handlers. Air Purifiers. Steam. Carbon Monoxide Detectors. Circulators. Cooling Systems. Cooling Towers. Dampers. Diffusers. Dehumidifiers. Economizers. Energy Recovery Ventilators. Exhaust Systems. Expansion Tanks. Filters. Flues. Fresh Air Ventilators. Furnaces. Heat Exchanger. Heater. Furnace. Air Conditioner.

Swamp Coolers. Boilers. Radiant Heat. Chillers. PTAC. Duct Cleaning. Swamp Cooler.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing