HAPPY TAILS PET SITTING

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

In-home pet sitting. Pets stay in their own home to reduce anxiety and keep pets happier....

08/16/2016

Linda walks my dog 3-4 times a week, on days I work. She does a fabulous job! She doesn't just walk my dog, she talks to her, brushes her & treats her very well! I am very happy to have her taking care of my dog. It is hard having a large dog in an apartment. We used to have a huge yard & my dog had the run of it all day. So having Linda walking my dog during the day is very, very helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking.

04/22/2015

Everything went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Linda cared for my three cats while on vacation for 12 days.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank You [Member name removed]! Your kitties were sweet and fun to care for.....Linda

09/12/2014

This was our first experience with hiring a pet sitter, we have always relied on family members in the past. I must say that the experience with Linda caring for the dogs was exceptional and I would not hesitate to use her again or to recommend her service to friends or family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tend our two dogs while we were on vacation. Feeding and watering plus 30 minutes play time each day. Notes were left each day as to how things were going plus text messages to us each day after the days visit.

05/10/2012

She is wonderful and great with them. She is very patient and very reliable. There have been no problems at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Happy Tails Pet Sitting to take care of my pets for 8 days.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet feeding, exercise, playtime, and medication if needed. Bring in mail and newspapers. Alter lighting, drapes or blinds. A typical visit is 30 minutes, no extra charge for additional pets.

Overnight visits.