CertaPro Painters of Salt Lake

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4637 S Commerce Dr

Salt Lake City, UT 84107

With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in Salt Lake City. Residential painting or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty - of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, CertaPro will provide a professional quality paint job and an experience you'll be thrilled with. Additional phone - (800) 462-3782. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro Painters of Salt Lake LLC....

interior painting (90)house painting (84)pressure washing (17)deck cleaning (9)door installation (9)drywall repair (5)fence company (4)stucco repair (3)woodworking (3)wallpaper removal (1)plaster (1)

01/18/2018

I had such a bad experience with this company that I would recommend you steer clear of them. Their estimate was higher than the two other companies I contacted but their TV commercials were well done and I figure you get what you pay for, right? Tyler scheduled me for Sept 25. I called him a week before to confirm and he said I wasn't scheduled until Oct 2. I have two emails from him confirming t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 laundry room, 1 hallway, 1 staircase (Including banister and handrail), one entryway and multiple doors.

CATEGORY interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Photo for CertaPro Painters�� of Salt Lake - 4637 S Commerce Dr, Salt Lake City, UT - 36767896

I'm sorry that this project didn't go as you had hoped, and as we had promised. You've identified some things that we need to address with the painter to make sure that he is delivering on our promises. We will be looling at our scheduling methods to see if we can come up with some improvements. We are hoping to meet everyone'[Member Information Removed] deadlines, but construction doesn't always ...

01/13/2018

Max and Ed were the lead painters. Their team did a wonderful job. They answered all my questions during the pre and post walk through. Edging was very nice and they did a great job matching the existing paint. I hired them again for a second property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior of a condo, 1300 sq. ft.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

12/08/2017

Jonathan was a reliable, hard-working, cheerful painter who took extra steps to make sure the job was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of a tall ceiling and skylight; cabinet fronts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2017

11/13/2017

Certa Pro was professional and friendly. They did a great job. There are some touch-ups that need to be done, but overall we're very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our entire main level painted, plus trim and doors.

CATEGORY interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

11/01/2017

Painters arrived around 9 am on Wednesday. Stayed until 7-8 pm. Came back Thursday around the same time & were finished by 3 pm. It looks amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the dining room, office, & living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

10/31/2017

Job was delayed because of weather. They had to work with weathered wood. The finished product looks really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All outside eaves on house. Pillars on porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

10/28/2017

This experience with CertaPro Painters was fantastic from beginning to end. From the quote experience with Austin and his excellent communication throughout, all the way to the very end with our fabulous painters (Gil Lara), we couldn't be more pleased. The house looks spectacular and we feel like they did such a thorough job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our entire exterior of our house painted (stucco and brick) as well as trim and doors. They stained our new gate and fence in the backyard and also stained the frame of our deck.

CATEGORY fencing, deck cleaning, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2017

10/19/2017

They did a good job. Friendly and nice to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted an exterior wall of my house damaged by ice damning of my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

10/17/2017

Tyler provided an estimate within 12 hours of visiting the house. It was reasonable and work could begin about 2 weeks later. He scheduled a start date for a Monday, but I called him the Friday before because I hadn't received any information regarding color choice, time painters would arrive, etc. He said that work would probably commence on Wed. rather than Monday. So I was a little surprised wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of exterior surfaces, except for brick.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

10/09/2017

It was a great experience. All three employees were nice and hard working. They got it done fast and it looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scraped, sanded & painted wood trim on the outside of my house.

COST $2,355.84

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

Drywall repair, painting ceiling, interior & exterior.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available