CertaPro Painters of Salt Lake

A151 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2006

4637 S Commerce Dr

Salt Lake City, UT 84107

With every painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional service in Salt Lake City. Residential painting or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty - of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, CertaPro will provide a professional quality paint job and an experience you'll be thrilled with. Additional phone - (800) 462-3782. Additional DBAs - CertaPro Painters Ltd, CertaPro Painters of Salt Lake LLC....

Interior Painting (90)Exterior Painting (84)Pressure Washing (17)Deck Maintenance (9)Doors (9)Drywall (5)Fencing (4)Stucco (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Wallpaper Removal (1)Plaster (1)

10/28/2019

Excellent. Very tidy, careful preparation, timely completion and followup

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of striated brick in historic district and painted door frames

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

C

08/06/2019

I was pleased with the experience I had with CertaPro up until the end of the job, though in retrospect I may have missed a few warning signs. The estimate process was easy so I scheduled the job just a couple weeks later. The work got started midday on a Tuesday. I was put off when the supervisor had no written information and had to look at my copy of the estimate to find out what paint to buy. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting including walls, ceilings, trim, baseboards, and room-facing doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

I'm sorry that you did not receive the typical CertaPro Painters experience. We do appreciate your review, as it points out areas of improvements for this crew.

06/25/2019

“They did a great job for us. The work was done as promised and on time. The painting crew was very courteous, performed their work in an organized fashion, and cleaned up everything when the work was done. I was very pleased with the results.”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Five separate painting jobs around our home.

CATEGORY pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

11/05/2018

Great job- responsive crew to any concerns I voiced, and generous with the work they gave me. We're happy with the job they did. They preped by pressure washing, then repainted two sides of our fence and touched up the back and gates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted our fence

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

08/31/2018

I am very pleased with the quality of the CertaPro people, from the estimator Tyler, through the job foreman Miguel, to the crew (Tono, Niko, Alex, Maria and Erika). They were professional, polite, communicative and efficient. I am also thoroughly impressed with the business process, with the thoroughly detailed estimate/proposal, regular communication and a well-defined warranty. And of course, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint/stain job on our outdoor deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

07/27/2018

The estimator came out, reviewed my house and requirements and told me he'd finish the estimate and send it to me last night. I never received an estimate. I called the office after 2:00 pm the next day, spoke to the office manager and she said she'd get hold of the estimator and call me. I did not get a call from the office manager so I called back in about an hour and she said he was on his way ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire interior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

06/05/2018

The CertaPro painters completed a job on main floor and finished basement. The estimate was within the amount we had planned although not the lowest bid. We chose CertaPro based on the representative's explanation of the use of paint teams and the offer of the assistance of a decorator for color selection. The paint crew was wonderful to work with and did an outstanding job in a somewhat challengi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting of rooms on two floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

05/31/2018

Work was done quickly and with zero problems. Very friendly people and very nice results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing and painting exterior of house.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

04/27/2018

Very well. On time and finished when promised. On budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash Painted trim on outside of Home. Eaves, gutters, soffits, railings and Trellis'.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

03/29/2018

Perfect in every way. Every member of the team was polite, professional, punctual, accommodating and talented. Quality paint was used and the colors were well matched. We are very happy! Our foreman was Howard Flores - VERY impressive professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint/stain trim around all doors, deck, gazebo, pergola, shed and barn

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

Drywall repair, painting ceiling, interior & exterior.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available