Anderson Express Cleaners

• Trade License Number
  • 58055

1530 East 3300 South Suite 2

Salt Lake City, UT 84106

We specialize in complete home care that meets your lifestyle needs. Offering Residential and Commercial services, our goal is to maintain long term relationship with you by addressing your needs and expectations with personalized customer service. If you have any special cleaning requests, we can take care of it for you....

house cleaning (63)blind cleaning (3)floor cleaning (3)
D

02/19/2020

The first couple of visits with our housekeeper Katrina were great. Things looked amazing, smelled amazing and she was really detail oriented. We had services for a total of 4 months. Around the second month things started to get left undone and details were being missed. She constantly left the nozzle to our shower head facing out so when we would get in the shower the next time around our entire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Housekeeping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

I am so sorry this was your experience with us!  My heart sank when I read through it.   I moved to a new software that was supposed to help with regular surveys and I’m not sure why I wasn’t alerted to your feedback.  I have a ticket open with my vendor but one thing is for certain, I’m not going to rely only on these surveys moving forward.  I’ll be adding an occasional personal email or text to...

02/04/2020

Such a delight to work with professional cleaners. They did such a wonderful job! We are having them back weekly now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

01/24/2020

$200 and they knew the most important things to clean and did a nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rental Turnover

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

11/08/2019

Excellent! We were so impressed we have them clean weekly now. We love the scent of AEC’s cleaning products (Lemongrass) Yummy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

02/09/2017

She comes out every two weeks. So far, I am not disappointed. Always here on time and courteous. They are very nice and accommodation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning for $30 an hour.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

02/09/2017

Second time to clean my home. From now on will be two hours to clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

12/03/2016

Outstanding attention to detail!! Wonderful service! Definitely will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, and vacuuming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

11/05/2016

Excellent work. This was a 100+ year old apartment building with a very strict list of things the renter was responsible for cleaning. [Requirements that would not be allowed in most states.] Anderson did an outstanding job of turning a bachelor pad into a clean livable space. Two people for five hours and the place was spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning for apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

10/05/2016

It went great, I just wish more of the house could have been cleaned. Our cleaner worked by herself and not in a team, which I would like to have been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 hours of cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2016

11/19/2015

It was fine. The company called me promptly and arrived on time. I asked the cleaner to clean the master bedroom and bath, my son's bedroom and bath, and the kitchen. The bathrooms and kitchen were very clean, and it appeared that she dusted at least part of the master bedroom. But it appeared that she did not vacuum. I assume that is because the 4 hours ran out. If you are looking for attention t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided 4 hours of housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

Commercial and Residential services. Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, move in & out, deep cleaning & laundry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal