Anderson Express Cleaners

A59 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since June 2011

1530 East 3300 South Suite 2

Salt Lake City, UT 84106

We specialize in complete home care that meets your lifestyle needs. Offering Residential and Commercial services, our goal is to maintain long term relationship with you by addressing your needs and expectations with personalized customer service. If you have any special cleaning requests, we can take care of it for you....

House Cleaning (59)Blind Cleaning (2)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (2)

11/08/2019

Excellent! We were so impressed we have them clean weekly now. We love the scent of AEC’s cleaning products (Lemongrass) Yummy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

02/09/2017

Second time to clean my home. From now on will be two hours to clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

02/09/2017

She comes out every two weeks. So far, I am not disappointed. Always here on time and courteous. They are very nice and accommodation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning for $30 an hour.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2017

12/03/2016

Outstanding attention to detail!! Wonderful service! Definitely will hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, and vacuuming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

11/05/2016

Excellent work. This was a 100+ year old apartment building with a very strict list of things the renter was responsible for cleaning. [Requirements that would not be allowed in most states.] Anderson did an outstanding job of turning a bachelor pad into a clean livable space. Two people for five hours and the place was spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning for apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

10/05/2016

It went great, I just wish more of the house could have been cleaned. Our cleaner worked by herself and not in a team, which I would like to have been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 hours of cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2016

11/19/2015

It was fine. The company called me promptly and arrived on time. I asked the cleaner to clean the master bedroom and bath, my son's bedroom and bath, and the kitchen. The bathrooms and kitchen were very clean, and it appeared that she dusted at least part of the master bedroom. But it appeared that she did not vacuum. I assume that is because the 4 hours ran out. If you are looking for attention t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided 4 hours of housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

11/10/2015

They would have cleaned, but I cancelled my appointment because I made a mistake. Writing this so Angie's List quits emailing me everyday asking me to write a review.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2015

06/21/2015

We first hired Anderson Express after a careful study of Angie's List. A team of four, plus Sandra Anderson, the owner of the firm, came on the appointed day (Saturday before Easter) right on time and began 7 hours of deep cleaning of our house, which badly needed it. Sandra divided the team up among the rooms, with two working in our large kitchen (cooking plus family area) that needed the most a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning aintenance every two weeks in a house of 2,000 sq ft (6 rooms, 2 baths).

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2015

05/21/2015

It went good.  She quoted lower than she actually charged.  She did a really good job, I might use her again, for a really good deep cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2014

Commercial and Residential services. Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, move in & out, deep cleaning & laundry.

NA