Kelly's Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 20 Reviews

Kellys Carpet Cleaning and Restoration Over 30 years cleaning carpets in Davis and Weber counties. We also offer: Flood and Restoration Tile and Grout Cleaning Upholstery Cleaning Wood Floor Cleaning...

YOUNG TILE CO

23  REVIEWS
YOUNG TILE CO

Owner Kathy Young traveled to Tibet in May 2012 to research mosaics and mandalas of ancient and modern day artisans in order to bring even more beautiful choices to our clientele. Please contact us as we would be happy to go through our portfolio with you. For fastest response times, please call or text Kathy at 801-598-6493.

C

07/08/2015

Spots came back in a couple days afterwards. However, the pet urine smell has not returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased the 100.00 deal via angles list that was suppose to include a pet treatment.. however once they got here they said it didn't include the pet treatment and then charged 100.00 for a 2ft by 2ft spot

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

There seems to be a confusion on what was included in the deal and the additional service that you agreed to have done. The deal included Deodorizer, which we did, but it did not include flushing a pet spot from the padding. This is a 4 step process and it works very well but it is an additional cost. You agreed to this before we started our work so I'm a little confused at the bad review. I under...

11/26/2013

I have used a lot of other companies and this is probably the best service I had ever had. The man was on time and knowledgeable and he really took his time to do it right. The price was fair as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpets in my home.

11/20/2013

He came in time. did a great job on my carpet. I couldn't believed how clean the carpet was after he finish. The true is that I din't think my carpet was going to look clean any more after four years of not  have it cleaned at all. Yes I will use his services again and I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpets in three rooms

C

10/03/2013

The work was done later than appointed, but it was because of accessibility, not their fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your understanding and review. Trevor Hazen

10/03/2013

Cost was very reasonable as we had 5-6 rooms. Would definitely use Kellys again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kellys Carpet Cleaning cleaned all the carpets in our home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

Thank you very much for your kind words and your business! Trevor Hazen

Commercial and residential carpet cleaning, pet stain and odor removal, 24 hour water restoration, tile, grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning.

Ask for details.