HedgeHog Electric - St. George & Salt Lake City

A41 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2013

14553 S 790 W Ste C

Riverton, UT 84065

HedgeHog Electric is a insured and licensed electrical company servicing the Salt Lake, St. George, and Kanab areas of Utah. Our goal is to provide the best customer service and best quality electrical service available. We are dedicated to helping the people of Utah and we are more than willingly to answer any questions you may have. Message us or give us a call!...

Electrical (37)Lighting (9)Ceiling Fans (7)Phone Wiring (3)Landscaping - Lighting (2)Home inspection (1)

11/13/2019

Went great, guys were polite, friendly, kept me informed of how things were going and occasionally asked for my approval for certain variables. Maybe most important; they cleaned up after they were done. Not a lot of contractors will do that anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 240 volt plug for Hybrid vehicle charging in my garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

10/24/2019

We were able to get them to come out the next day after making our appointment. The technician Robert was very knowledgeable and professional . He was great to work with and we were very happy with the work that was done.. We’re doing some remodeling and will be using this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RV plug moved from front of house to the side, a plug extended out on the front porch and bathroom sconce light moved up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

09/06/2019

Great. Their response for an appointment was quick. The electrician was punctual and handled everything very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing exterior electrical outlet, connecting a port for low voltage wires for internet router, and fixing a couple of other minor issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

06/13/2019

Very thorough home inspection found some issues we were unaware of. Did a great job fixing everything

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair non-working outlets. Home inspection. Replaced expired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms

CATEGORY electrician, home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

05/01/2019

They were excellent and fast. They worked all day long. They were wonderful. They were punctual and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They wired up the empty closet and lighted it and fixed the outlet outside of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

05/01/2019

Excellent! They were on time, affordable and explain things very well. They treat you well and the price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some trouble shooting in my home like electrical wiring and installed new lights fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

D

11/08/2017

They charged me $69 for a quote. I thought that was really high but they wouldn't tell me their labor rate before the appt. They came out and quoted me $3500!!! To install two track lightings. I have existing lights so this isn't a new build. Now I'm out almost $70 and I have nothing done. Also they quoted me $50 per track light when they go for $10 online where they buy them from. Save your money...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to install two sets of track lighting in my business. It's not a new build. There is electricity wired to the ceiling.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

09/15/2017

They put a flood light on that for the pool. They also redid some of the things on the inside, the wiring and put some plates on some boxes that didn't have plates on them. They had to rewire it they had to put a wire out they didn't just replace the flood light. They redid some wiring, to attach the flood light on the out side of the pool building. They didn't have any wiring out there. There was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a flood light on the pool house equipment shed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/22/2016

It went brilliantly. Nate was super to work with. He came out, evaluated the work that needed doing. I wanted to order the post light, post and fans online so he told me what was needed and when they all arrived, Nate came out and got everything done. There was a small issue with the old lights that made getting the new fans working in sync tricky but Nate made it happen. They all work great and l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an old lamppost and light that needed replacing and wanted two ceiling fans installed in our great room.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

05/19/2016

They did a fantastic job. Nate was superb. They very timely and followed up with phone calls. I couldn't have asked for better service. It was like rolling out a red carpet. Efficient and effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nate found a circuit that was dead and corrected it. He also wired in a new circuit to the box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2016

Commercial Electrical Services, Residential Electrical Services, Electrical Repairs and Maintinence

Appliance repair, lamp repair - Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express