OnSite Home Inspections

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since July 2012

Highest rated home inspection company in Utah! High-quality home inspection reports and exceptional customer service. Call us for your next home inspection in Utah county, Salt Lake county, Davis county, and more!...

A Complete Home Inspection Service LLC

For the past 25 years, we have provided PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTIONS and environmental testing for Real Estate Professionals and their clients. We also service Mortgage, Insurance and Relocation Companies. For those who have not made my acquaintence my name is BARRY BURKINSHAW and my company is A COMPLETE HOME INSPECTION SERVICE Inc. Please see my website for my qualifications. Additional phone - (801) 859-7165.

Award 2019

03/03/2020

Onsite Home Inspections have done more than 5 inspections for us in the past. We appreciate how prompt Jensen is and that we get to work with him on each inspection. They are very thorough and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Onsite Home Inspections For The Win

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for leaving Jensen a review. It's been a pleasure working with you on the inspections you've had us do up to this point and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

02/24/2020

Chris came on time and was very helpful at walking me through some of the major problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect on a duplex I was purchasing

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Chris a review; I'm glad to hear that he was on time and helpful.

01/08/2020

excellent he was on time, he walk the way step by strep with us

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
profesional

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your home inspector a review!

11/19/2019

If you need an inspection, this is the company you need to work with! Onsite was absolutely great to work with. They replied promptly, flexible when needed, and very reliable. We had the pleasure of working with Mike and he went above and beyond expectations. Within a few hours of completing the inspection, they provided a very detailed report with the results, including pictures. They also spent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection on a new home

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Mike such a detailed review! We truly appreciate it and look forward to serving you again in the future.

09/20/2019

Very thorough, walked through and explained everything. Took a great deal of time with me without making me feel rushed. Pictures were included in report. Report was delivered same day and was color-coded making prioritizing very easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for purchase, included termite inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Home Inspection, Radon Gas Measurement, Termite Inspection, Meth Testing, Infrared Camera Scan, Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing, Lead-Based Paint Testing, Sewer Camera Inspection.