Wadley Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2016

357 S 640 W

Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

Window Cleaning, Vent and Air Duct Cleaning, Drapery & Blind Cleaning- Repair-Sales, Many Other Specialty Property Maintenance Services Offered!...

window cleaning (49)blind cleaning (14)gutter cleaning (4)blinds and curtain (2)pressure washing (2)dryer vent cleaning (1)air duct cleaning (1)screen repair (1)lighting installation (1)

11/22/2019

Great. Brett was great to work with to set up the appointment. Jacob and Chasen showed up right on time, were very polite, and even put in extra time to make sure all the water spots were gone from my blinds. Will definitely be calling Wadleys again when I need windows washed or blinds cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds cleaned

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We were happy to help you with your blind cleaning and look forward to serving you in the future with whatever your project requests may be. Have a great Thanksgiving!

11/12/2019

I have used Wadley Services for window cleaning for years. I have always been satisfied with their work, so when I needed my gutters cleaned out I contacted them. They suggested covering the gutters and gave me clear choices about what was available and the benefits of each choice. I was given an accurate estimate and the work was completed in a timely fashion. The men who installed the covers wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning and gutter covers installed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], We were happy to clean your gutters and install Leaf Slugger gutter protection covers for you. Although we will never have to clean your gutter again I am looking forward to serving you with the many other services we provide. It is because of customers such as yourself that we continue to do what we do year after year. Thanks you again for your kindness and support of our c...

11/12/2019

Just moved into a new house and the windows desperately needed to be washed. The two techs that came were friendly and did a great job getting my windows cleaned up. Clean windows really make a difference. I'd definitely recommend Wadley Services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Yes, they were really neglected to say the least. We really enjoy jobs that end up looking night and day because the techs can clearly see the transformation of their work. I also appreciate your kind words to the two employees who served you. They also greatly appreciated your tip. Tips are never required but always appreciated. Thanks so much!

07/17/2019

Wow! I wish I had known about this company years ago. I found them on Angie's List after researching window washers and saw that they cleaned blinds as well. After getting a quote, I spoke directly to the owner about the things I needed to have done at my home, and we scheduled a time. I was also having other work done on the house, and I ended up having to reschedule the appointment with Wadley t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned inside and out, blinds cleaned, screens repaired

CATEGORY blind cleaning,screen repair,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! You really did have many things for us to do and I happy we were able to assist you. We also love being able to take a step back once we complete a job and take a second look. It feels goo to do a good job and I am happy you noticed. You are also right I have some amazing employees. Take care and we hope to serve you again soon.

01/03/2019

Beautiful job. It was insane how much dust was in my furnace system. The before and after video was crazy. I do appreciate the extra time to get the job done right. I know it was not an easy day. Cheers your man Robert who performed the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

10/09/2018

I have been using them for about 3 years,I have always been satisfied with the service and would recommend them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my windows yearly

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I love to hear you are Happy with our work. Remember, we offer many other services as well. Looking forward to your next request.

09/27/2018

I had windows cleaned and new blinds installed. Great company with very professional employees. Quality blinds with a factory warranty and their own extended one as well. Happy I found them. I highly recommend Wadley Services to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned and blinds installed

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

Thank you. We appreciate the opprtunity to serve you and hope we can have the chance to serve you at the new place in Salt lake once you get settled in.

09/26/2018

Tanner and Chase arrived on time, and started cleaning the upstairs windows. They brought a water purifier to filter the tap water. Then they climbed up the steep roof to tackle the filthy solar panels. Long, hot and windy summer left windows and solar panels caked with dirt. They got them sparkling clean, and even went back to wipe one of the windows that got sprayed as they shifted from one sect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panels on steep roof and upstairs windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thanks for the review of your service experience with us! As a side note there is a company that can safely clean your wool rugs for you a reasonable rate. The name and their phone # is on your invoice from yesterday. If you have rugs that require dry cleaning only, let us know. That we can do for you if the need arrises. Have a great day!

09/21/2018

They did a great job! Very punctual, professional and thorough. I have a two story home with very tall windows in hard to reach areas. They were able to effectively clean all of my windows. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Window Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to your next service!
C

09/20/2018

The glass was clean, but previous window washers have cleaned the tracks, sills, and edges of the windows. This person did not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that Matt did not communicate your options clearly with you at the time of your 1st service visit. Since you mentioned to Matt you didn't feel the tracks were that dirty and and a deep track clean was not requested, Matt did not charge you for one and it was not performed. I will make sure we more clearly discuss the options and prices with you in the future so th...

VENT AND AIR DUCT CLEANING, WINDOW CLEANING, DRAPERY & BLIND CLEANING SALES AND REPAIR, GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUT CLEANING & REPAIR, NO-CLOG GUTTER LEAF PROTECTION, PRESSURE WASHING, CHANDELIER CLEANING & HIGH LEVEL DUSTING, SCRATCHED GLASS REPAIR, WINDOW REPAIR AND RESURFACING, SOLAR PANEL CLEANING, ORIENTAL RUG DRY CLEANING, ADDITIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND SPECIALTY CLEANING/REPAIR SERVICES ALSO AVAILABLE.

REGULAR CARPET CLEANING ( DRY CLEAN ONLY OFFERED) REGULAR JANITORIAL CLEANING ( SPECIALTY ONLY SERVICES OFFERED )