Superior TV & Satellite

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since February 2012

Additional DBA - Superior Satellite....

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior put a television antennae on my roof, aligned and adjusted it, and installed and fine-tuned a signal amp for us. They were able to convert us from satellite television to OTA channels remarkably well. Prompt, excellent work at a reasonable price.

08/05/2015

It couldn't have gone better with such bad news about our TV.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to our home, took down the flat screen, checked it in his shop, tried to find parts that were nonexistent, gave us the bad news of not repairable, all for no charge!!! He's my TV guy frI'm now on!

03/21/2014

Superior TV fixed the tv, it stopped turning off by itself and I still use it to this day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old tube tv that was acting up, it kept randomly turning off by itself.

01/15/2014

They did a good job. The cost was about $350 but it was covered under the warranty. The experience was good. It took a little longer than what was stated but it was fine because they were waiting for parts to come in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took a TV in to Superior TV and Satellite for repair because the picture went out.

10/31/2013

The fact that they couldn't get to me for a month bodes well for their popularity!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use this provider due to schedule back log.

tv repair