Mint Condition

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 76 Reviews

since 1999. really good, really fast, really cheap. Most detail shops take all day or days, so if TIME is your most valuable thing, then we are your choice and of coarse the quality is the best. We have invested in our detailing system more than anyone else in the world. We have equipment and process that makes us do what others just cant. We have worked ON our business, not just IN it....

SCOTT'S Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

We have been a family owned and operated business since 1988. We guarantee the most OUTSTANDING SERVICE experience & the most thorough cleaning EVER seen, or its free! Our services dry quickly, your carpet stays cleaner longer, we have a 100% money back guarantee, and we use ALL NATURAL & DETERGENT FREE PRODUCTS! OUR VALUES: Education – All of our technicians are IICRC Certified.

10/03/2017

Have take many cars to them in the past, but they have taken a horrible turn for the worst in the last months. Have taken three cars to them in the last month. The first one was OK, but they put and extra trunk liner and floor mats in my trunk that I had to take back down to them. The second, the entire interior was so coated everywhere in protectant spray that my hands were coated after driving i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto detail

CATEGORY auto detailing

C

03/07/2017

I won't use them again, the price changed the moment I pulled in with an SUV. I wasn't satisfied with what they told me and had the offer refunded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an offer: $89 for Complete Interior, Exterior and Engine Auto Detailing

CATEGORY auto detailing

D

12/23/2016

I went into the building and was greeted by the owner, Shane and he let me know that he was not open that day and was not welcoming at all. Then I asked him about doing a Jeep instead of a car on the coupon and he told me for $50 more. So I told him I would leave it then. That night for a period of about 3 hours, he was either drunk or ? impaired, but he sent me angry text messages, cussing, telli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Groupon to have my vehicle detailed at Mint Condition in Ogden, UT I called a couple of times in a 2 week period to ask some questions and I did not receive a call back. I had surgery and was in a leg boot and on crutches so I had a friend help me go down to the place of business to see if they were open. I saw someone in the building and another girl going in, so we stopped and I went in to talk to them

CATEGORY auto detailing,carpet cleaners,car washes,buffing & polishing

12/07/2016

It was good. He did a good job. It seemed kind of pricey. It wasn't that dirty, but he did charge the full amount. I would go again if I needed it. He treated me good because I'm on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Mint Condition. It was a car wash.

CATEGORY auto detailing,car washes

08/08/2016

Excellent. Very pleased with the overall condition of the car. Only issue was they were very busy on Friday. Dropped the car off at 10, wasn't ready until after 6 due to workload. But the work was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car detailed for sale.

CATEGORY auto detailing,carpet cleaners

High power carpet extraction deep cleaning, steam, buff polish hand wax, paint sealant, engine detailing, vinyl, leather & plastic restoration.

Vehicles over 6 1/2 tall are extremely extra charge, motor homes, boats. motorcycle. just a wash, just a carpet, just anything. you pick one of our four services $39 $59 $99 or $179

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover