AMERICA FIRST CREDIT UNION

Angie's List since June 2010

C Rated | 5 Reviews

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angie's List members** **95% jumbo mortgages available to $2,000,000 with no monthly private mortgage insurance** **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 22 years of lending experience and is an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient 2012-2019. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Award 2019
Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angie's List

11/12/2016

I DO NOT recommend getting a vehicle loan though America First. Firstly the online banking is horribly set up. I have been back and forth with customer service trying to figure out why the online banking will not let me log in for weeks. Customer service has given me no help whatsoever and simply states that they do not know what or why any problem happens. The biggest complaint is that I received...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vehice Loan

C

04/22/2014

Terrible service. They act like they are doing me a favor handling my money and loans. Tellers won't even make eye contact in most instances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Banking

05/31/2013

They have great service and will answer any questions I need. Their fees are reasonable. I've used them for years. They have been great. They give me great feedback.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use America First Credit Union for my credit union.

08/06/2012

Because I am never home, I do everything electronically. I don't believe they charge me for any services. In the early years they kept my business because they gave me a credit card. Over the years they have turn into more of a bank. They have slowly phased out all the incentives. I still have an account with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use America First Credit Union for banking services. I have used them for years, since the 1980's, in several different cities. My last visit was this past May.

06/11/2012

Slow, slow, slow! Fortunately I was warned about the incredibly slow response time that most credit unions apparently have when dealing with mortgages. I didn't really believe it at the time but man those warnings were on the mark. We started early with America First making our initial application on 5/7/2012. On 6/7/2012 they still were not even close to done. For comparison, the two other mortga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied for mortgage with America First Credit Union. Provided them with complete documentation including everything they could have ever needed.

CATEGORY mortgage broker