Advanced Door LC

A 306 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2010

3277 Midland Dr

Ogden, UT 84401

Advanced Door specializes in all types of garage doors. We work on and install residential, commercial, new construction, and retro fit jobs. What separates Advanced Door, LC. is our "Lifetime Warranty". All of our residential doors and openers come with a "Lifetime Warranty" that inlcudes Labor! If anything goes wrong with the door moving freely up and down, we will fix or replace whatever is broken for the life of the door. We will also do a yearly maintenance at the homeowners request for the life of the door/opener. Additional phone number: 801.430.9021....

garage door repair and installation (298)door (20)window (1)

08/28/2020

I'm reviewing A1 garage doors- I'm not sure if it is this company. The tech arrived on time, checked out the door and determined the gear had to be replaced it. We then tried and it worked fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The garage door would not rise.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

02/06/2020

I was so impressed with the prompt service received by Advanced Door. The serviceman Tyler was very professional and clean cut. He knew exactly what to do and had it fixed in no time. He said in time our motor will need to be replaced. I will definitely call them again and have them install a new one when the time comes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door wouldn't stay down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

12/11/2018

Overall experience from first phone call to final repair was excellent! Brody, the technician who came to service our call was friendly, professional and thorough with the diagnosis of the problem, estimate, and repair. He further diagnosed the cause of the damage and remedied the initial problem so that this failure wouldn't happen again. Based on our experience, would recommend their services an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a repair on a failed cable & tube that pulled the garage up or down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

07/16/2018

The tech arrived on the same day I contacted Advanced Door but, didn't have the replacement part and suggested we went with another type/brand of spring sets. I agreed to the replacement. I had to call Advanced Door to find out if and when our work was scheduled so I could adjust our time to be home. I never got a call until the tech was on the way but I was not home. That added three more days to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the spring set on our double door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review and we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with the service. Most jobs normally get done that day or the following so we apologize for that inconvenience. If there is anything that we can do to help your experience the next time please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great day.

05/19/2018

Excellent. Technician showed up quickly, explained options to fix my doors, was in and out in less than an hour. He did not attempt and hard upsell, but did point out what could happen with the spring, and what that would appear like and what to do when it were to happen. For this service, he replaced all the rollers and lubricated everything else. The doors work great! Note: price included a disc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

04/07/2018

pretty good. though the opener is not as quiet as it was new

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjust door and springs and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2016

01/01/2018

Great gave use things to do to keep the doors working for another 10 yrs. That's how old they are and this is the 1st time we had them looked at

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked doors and recommended replacement parts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

11/13/2017

It was quick and the upgrades helped make the door run quitter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought the garage door tune up and inspection, was offered a couple of upgrades to the door and rollers which we had done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

11/02/2017

Great! Fast and extremely professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door adjusted and rollers replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

10/31/2017

He’s was very friendly and on time. The work was fast, well done and reasonably priced. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed the normal door tuneup, but in addition he did do a complete door check and found it needed repair. He did the repair during the same visit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

Garage Door Repairs & Sales, Overhead Doors, Carriage House Doors, Steel & Wood Garage Doors.