Rhino Concrete and Rebuild LLC

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 2016

Eagle Mountain, UT, 84005

Full service concrete company known for quality, experienced crews, and we always work with our customers to ensure the job is done right. Call today for an estimate!...

Concrete Leveling (8)Concrete Driveways (5)Concrete Pouring and Repair (5)Patios (4)
D

10/01/2019

He hung up on my phone call while requesting a bid

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Replacement

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed], call me back. Sorry we were in an area that had little to no service. Again we do apologize.

09/27/2019

they were great. price was reasonable. they came out the same day I contacted them and had the job done 6 hours after I initially contacted them. fantastic! looks great and very likable guys. highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
extended our back patio on both sides

CATEGORY concrete repair, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

09/18/2019

The contractor was very responsive and polite. He quoted very competitive prices and was transparent about the scope of work. Overall I would recommend, and use this contractor again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway extension

CATEGORY concrete driveway, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/05/2019

They did great! They were here when they said and got the job done that day! We get a lot of compliments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an RV Pad that wrapped to the back of our 3rd car garage put in and some fence posts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

08/18/2019

Will was very responsive and got me exactly what I needed. Did great quality work quickly at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RV pad built

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

08/14/2019

Good. It was a really good experience. They were patience, on time, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added some concrete on my backyard.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

08/09/2019

It was amazing, I've used them before, they are responsive, polite, they did a great and professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a concrete patio on my back yard.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

08/09/2019

This was an excellent experience! They were timely, had a great price, and very professional. I thought hiring for concrete would be stressful, but it was a breeze. It took me time to decide when we wanted to put it in and they were very patient but once we decided, it was a matter of days to be complete. Amazing experience. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RV Pad on side of house

CATEGORY concrete driveway, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/05/2019

Working with Will and his team couldn’t have been a better experience. He was very professional, quick to communicate with, gave us a great price, and did a high quality job on pouring us a third car cement pad. I would highly recommend Rhino Concrete to anyone who asks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

08/05/2019

Rhino is amazing. This is the 2nd time that I have used them for a project (they did an RV pax for me before). They are responsive, punctual, a great price...and the quality is great. I couldn’t recommend them more. Hire with confidence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Patio

CATEGORY mudjacking