Caliber Remodeling & Handyman Services

A125 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since November 2009

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1489 N 400 W

Bountiful, UT 84010

NOW... ALSO SERVICING ST. GEORGE AREA. We are the home improvement specialist for building & remodeling, buying & selling. We can fully install your project or work with you on the items you want to do. Also, with our owner assisted programs you can save tons of money. We have save hundreds of people thousands of dollars with our "build-by-numbers" system....

General Remodeling (98)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (49)Basement Remodeling (23)Decks and Porches (18)Plumbing (15)Homebuilders (13)Handyman Services (7)Electrical (5)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)Concrete Driveways (2)Garage and Shed Building (1)

08/03/2019

it went well. In five days Caliber removed tile, lath/plaster and cast iron tub and replaced with drywall, Home Depot supplied shower, vanity and laminate floor. We purchased the shower, vanity and laminate flooring. We retained the toilet. There was some issues with the plastering which Caliber worked to correct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

05/05/2019

It was finished promptly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation and framing for a new addition.

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

04/25/2019

Caliber Construction were responsible and respectful. The work was accomplished within the time frame expected. Very knowledgeable crew that went out of their way to meet our expectations. Very satisfied. Will highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete remodel of condo (take down walls, remodel bathrooms and kitchen, refinish the hardwood floors - a complete remodel)

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

03/26/2019

We had an extensive project with knocking down a wall in a bathroom with a complete remodel, adding 3 closets (one reach-in, two walk-ins), adding a built-in and a gas fireplace with a new mantel as well as painting and everything else that goes along with this. Ron was great to work with and was always patient with me (this was my first major remodel so I had a lot of questions). He was very resp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Thank you. You guys were great to work with also.

05/24/2018

I had Ron come to my home to get a quote on my home remodel. He was quick to respond to my appointment request and to set up a time to meet with me. After meeting with him he said it would take him about a week to get back with me on a quote. Two weeks went by and I had not heard anything, so I reached out to him. He never responded. Another two weeks went by and I reached out again, he still neve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
quote for remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

I apologize, I meant to let you know that this wasn't a job we were able to take on right now. Good luck

04/18/2018

He was good at letting me know the progress. He was willing to come up with ideas to make it work. Another contracter told me it couldn't be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He finished a bedroom and bathroom in my basement.

CATEGORY electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

04/17/2018

We had a leak in our townhouse and couldn't decide if we needed a plumber or a roofer. I spoke to Ron from Caliber Remodeling & Handyman Services over the phone and he was great to work with and completely honest with us. He concluded that it was a rare incident because of the rain and wind and that I should keep an eye on it before having him come out. I appreciated his honesty and will reach out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Leak

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

04/10/2018

first class workmanship, decent price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

03/24/2018

Excellent follow up and confirmation regarding the date/time to do the installation. Everything went smoothly and the end result looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Newly purchased lighting fixtures for the kitchen island and table needed to be installed.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

03/23/2018

Wonderful! It was a 2 part process. He was there when he said he would be, fixed the issue and cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an unknown leak in my bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

Builder Coaching, Home Remodeling & Renovation, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Home Builder, General Contractor, Home Improvement Projects & Handyman Services