The Chimney Sweep

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2250 Sachse Rd.

Wylie, TX 75098

The Chimney Sweep has been serving Allen, Plano, Richardson, Dallas, and surrounding cities since 1980. We help ensure the safety of your home and loved ones. We offer the best tools and technology to keep your fireplace in excellent condition. We also offer quality products that will keep your chimney in tip-top shape. Our staff knows chimneys from the inside-out, so you can count on us giving you the best tips on keeping your chimney charming, clean and safe....

chimney sweeping (314)chimney repair (88)fireplace repair (69)chimney cap repair (56)dryer vent cleaning (34)gas fireplace repair (27)animal removal (7)masonry (5)gas leak repair (2)

05/29/2020

Nice work painted to match existing colors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slats repaired on chimney

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

04/22/2020

Chimney Sweep was very professional and courteous on the phone. Responded quickly to me. They did an excellent job and the chimney cap looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair and chimney cap replacement

CATEGORY chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

03/30/2020

These guys are great. Showed up on time and were very professional and cleaned up after finished. Very highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney, clean, mortar repair inside and out.

CATEGORY chimney sweep, masonry, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

02/25/2020

They were professional through and through. Great to see before and after video sent to email as well. Leo and partner were exceptional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], As much as we love good reviews, I don't believe this was us. We don't have a technician by the name of Leo. Just want to make sure you are reviewing the correct company and that they get the credit. :)
D

10/06/2019

Tech packed up after about 10 minutes of actual cleaning. When I visually inspected told him I was not satisfied. Tech stated it would take a “bigger brush” to reach up higher. Told him to leave I would pay him and hire someone else, he tried again with proper brush. Got the feeling if he could not sell spraying the inside with a protective liner for $1,500 he was going to do the minimum. Paid him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the brick chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

04/10/2019

TJ was the person who came to my home and he was excellent. He was on time, in fact early. He was polite and professional and explained some things to me about the fireplace that I did not know. He removed a mesh screen that I did not know how to remove. Fireplace looks great. I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and fireplace cleaned

CATEGORY chimney sweep, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

03/21/2019

Contacted me very quickly, arranged a quote quickly as well. Arranged appointment for work and they arrived right on schedule. Handled work professionally and accurately. Sought my input and explained any questions I asked. I would work with again if needed. A++ Service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

03/13/2019

Adrian did an exemplary job on all the work done on our old chimney. The work was terrific. Adrian was very professional and the quality of the work was top notch. I will not use anyone else for chimney services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep, fireplace repair, chimney repair, new chimney cap and new chimney flue

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Photo for The Chimney Sweep - 2250 Sachse Rd., Wylie, TX - 37760620

01/21/2019

This is the second time I hired them. great experiences both times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning in new house

CATEGORY chimney sweep, gas logs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

11/14/2018

HE did an excellent job very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INeeded the chimney cleajned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

Chimney safety inspections, chimney cleaning, relining, animal removal, smoke problem correction, , rain leak repair, brick, chimney crown repair, flashing repair, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, damper, fireplace gas log installation and repair, chimney caps, chase covers, spark arrestors, trim and siding repairs.

Wasp or bee removal, Glass door installation, bat removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check