Pyramid Roofing

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since April 2004

Family owned and operated since 1986. we do residential and commercial reroofs and repairs. we make custom metal and gutters to fit your needs....

Serving You First Contracting, LLC

06/11/2017

The adjuster I worked with- Chad - was very attentive and responded when I called and sent texts. He worked directly with my insurance company so I really didn't have to get involved very much. That took a lot of work and stress off of me. Chad also coordinated getting someone to replace the damaged gutters and a painter. Pyramid does the roofing of new homes built by Dietrichson Fine Homes, a D m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof, gutters and some painting because of damage from hail.

01/17/2017

Given that all roofers were very busy, we are happy with the result. Great roof installed by a good crew. Follow up work (skylights, trim, stacks, turbines) was all done timely, though later, as well. Polite staff, easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement after March 2016 hailstorm, including skylights.

07/22/2013

The crew did professional work and performed the roof install according to proper specifications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof shingles.

07/15/2013

As a single older woman, you worry about someone cheating you. That was definitely not the case here. They were prompt, courteous , and very professional. There were no added expenses, old roofing was removed and lawn cleaned,  and they had the work done in a day. Would definitely use them again,should I need their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me an estimate for my roof and then fixes it promptly when promised. .

06/17/2013

They are a good company who is still around the DFW area and recently repaired part of my roof

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof and solar fans after hailstorm.

CATEGORY roofing

We offer both commercial and residential repairs. We do every type of roofing repair or re-roof.