JG Roofing and Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2593 Sachse Rd

Wylie, TX 75098

Locally owned & operated....

roofing (4)gutter installation (2)home remodeling (2)window replacement (1)house painting (1)fence company (1)door installation (1)fireplace repair (1)

11/27/2019

They are the best I ever used. Always on time, keep himself update to new products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing work

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

08/21/2019

The service was great! They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last 2018, they did roofing, gutters, siding and converted a room to a regular room in the house. This March, they put in new windows, new doors and they did the attic stairways.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

08/13/2019

I like them. I am an investor and I have rental properties. I would be using him again. He can fix everything. He is really kind. He is just dependable. He's just there. He knows what he's doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On one house he did roofing, replaced some woods. On the other house they did some construction re-done, he did the fireplace and put a new roof on my house, also worked on my fence.

CATEGORY fencing, remodeling, roofing, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

08/11/2019

They all were very helpful and professional during the entire job. After all the work was done, they made sure our property was cleaned up from any debris from the work that was done. We won’t hesitate to call them again the next time we need work done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and exterior house painted due to hail storm

CATEGORY gutter repair, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

08/11/2019

I have used JG at least 3 times between my rent houses and my house. Each time they did an excellent job. Went above and beyond and charged a very fair price. They are the best roofers I have ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof, drip edge and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Gutter cleaning, rain collection, roof installation, repair & replacement.

NA