Five Star Painting of Dallas

A374 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2009

Wylie, TX 75098

Locally owned and operated by Mike Christensen, Five Star Painting in Dallas is dedicated to providing painting services that exceed expectations. Our primary focus is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work, which is why we thoroughly train all of our painting contractors. You can rest assured that our painters are skilled, knowledgeable, and respectful. Five star quality without the five star price. Additional phone - (214) 447-7005. Book your appointment online by clicking on our website!...

Interior Painting (323)Exterior Painting (117)Drywall (49)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (21)Wallpaper Removal (20)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (13)Unfinished Carpentry (9)Pressure Washing (5)Plaster (3)Epoxy Flooring (2)

06/18/2019

It went great. Dustin, Rafael, Josh and Herman did awesome from providing the initial quote, to managing the job, and executing with very high quality. They pay attention to detail and hold themselves accountable to ensure you're satisfied. I truly couldn't have asked for a better partner to get my house ready to move in. They alao have strong values as a company of integrity from the owner to eac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had almost $25k worth of work done to include painting walls, staining and painting cabinets. It was a big job.

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Thank you so much for the review. [Member Name Removed] was a pleasure to work with. As expected on a job of this size, there were some hiccups throughout the process, but [Member Name Removed] was patient and understanding and as she stated, a true partner in this project. The end results look amazing, and we are grateful for being her painter of choice for her new home! We look forward to workin...

03/19/2019

They painted the paneling in our living room, kitchen and bathroom. It looks AMAZING!!!!!!! We are extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the paneling in our living room, kitchen and bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

We are so glad to hear you love how it looks! Thanks so much for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you!

11/21/2018

They were utterly deaf to my situation. I gave them the opportunity to do the work but they dropped the ball

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were not respectful of my time and cancelled an appointment I had made 2 weeks prior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We had come out and completed an estimate, and then in the process of scheduling determined that our company would not be a good fit for the project. In an effort to assure this customer was taken care of, we informed them of that decision well before the scheduled start date to allow them to find another contractor. Again, we apologize for ...

11/05/2018

It was great the painters and Edwin were polite and professional they did a great job everything looked great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering ceilings

CATEGORY plastering

COST $555.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate the review and hope to work with you again soon.

10/29/2018

Horrible!! They put a wrong shade per their own understanding and all I’m getting is an apology and that if I pay again they can correct their MISTAKE ‼️‼️ PLEASE STAY AWAY From This FIVE STAR ❌ I’m attaching the original color picture (jet Black) verses the grayish black they put on my garage and it doesn’t match anything!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage doors paint

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Hi Nosheen, Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We treat every review, positive and negative, as an opportunity to learn and improve. We take pride in providing our customers the very best in service experiences and are sad to hear you're not satisfied with yours. It's our understanding that the paint color was specifically requested to match the existing hous...

10/28/2018

They were very reasonably priced, and did an excellent job. After the job was completed, they made sure everything was done to our satisfaction, and addressed any areas of concern that we had. They didn't take payment until we were 100% satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior brick and front door painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed] for the wonderful review! We really enjoyed working with you.

10/26/2018

Super! Did a great job and did everything I asked of them! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bedrooms one bath a laundry room and a single car garage door

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks for the positive feedback and recommendation! We really loved working with you on this project.
D

07/13/2018

They did not paint 2 coats on all areas as paid for. When I called them to come and finish the job, they underhandedly tried to get an additional $300 out of me the day before job is to be performed . Their excuse they made a mistake on the estimate. I tried to negotiate and they refused I feel they just did not want to work with me .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Thank you for your feedback. After looking into this issue more, we did in fact have a misquote that we informed the customer of before we started the work. We try our best to be as accurate as possible in our estimates, but we do miss something rarely. In those cases, we do inform our customers before they have paid us anything in order to make sure they have the option to complete the project or...

06/28/2018

Having never worked with this company before, I was extremely nervous about getting some expensive NEW cabinetry painted, especially after recently having some other bad contractor experiences. I worked with Josh and really appreciated his quick responses to my emails/texts/phone calls. They have a great pricing system that churns out a detailed estimate, literally at the blink of an eye, so there...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Walls & Cabinetry Painting, New Baseboards, Doors/Trim Work Painting

CATEGORY drywall, woodworking, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We appreciate the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

06/25/2018

Hired Five Star Painting to paint several rooms and touch up various walls. The crew arrived each day on time and finished the job ahead of schedule. Would definitely hire Five Star Painting again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you again!

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Staining, Texturing, & Wallpaper Removal.

Not Applicable