Since 1947 Breegle's has been a staple in North Texas communities, offering a Free Measure and Estimate and a wide variety of building products, and installation services. We cater to a range of clientele from large commercial jobs to residential kitchen, bath, and home remodels. Our products offered include: commercial & residential carpet, granite, marble, quartz & laminate counter tops, ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxury vinyl & sheet vinyl flooring, hardwood & laminate flooring, premium wallpaper, Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters, and cabinet & door hardware. To ensure that you get the top quality installation, we have floor-covering specialists that are certified by the International Certified Floor Covering Installers Association, and we offer our Professional Artisans of trade with many years of installation experience with the products offered.We service the greater Wichita Falls area and southern Oklahoma, including Lawton, OKC, Vernon, Electra, Walters, Altus, Throckmorton, Archer City, Olney, Seymour, Graham, Bowie, Henrietta, Jacksboro, and Nocona....

05/04/2015

The tile contractor that Breegle Abbey recommended was top notch.  They worked with him to provide all of the required materials in a timely fashion.  The service and prices were great.  The quality was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided materials to repair my tile floor and recommended a tile contractor to provide the labor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

01/10/2015

It was fabulous. They installed and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Carpet and Hardwood.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

09/17/2013

Breegles is a fine company that has proven itself over the years in Wichita Falls. They have competent and knowledgeable staff who are truly honest and helpful. Their products are quality and they stand behind them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped select tile and wood flooring. Helped suggest installers.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, hardwood floor repair

07/12/2013

They are very straightforward and all of their workers were very professional. They were willing to work around my schedule and were on time. This company did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Breegle Abbey Carpet & Floor to install hardwood floors in my living room and hallway.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

D

04/07/2013

I chose another vendor due to the inability to get the quote requested without multiple calls, emails, voicemails. I will add when I was at the store, the gentleman that helped me and carried the samples to my car was the only positive experience I had with business

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apparently they don't need the money or the business. Responsiveness was pitiful.

CATEGORY flooring

Sales and Installation of building products such as; commercial & residential carpet, granite, marble, quartz & laminate counter tops, ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile, luxury vinyl & sheet vinyl flooring, hardwood & laminate flooring, premium wallpaper, Hunter Douglas blinds & shutters, and cabinet & door hardware.

N/A

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
8.25

Similar businesses in your area...