Williams Custom Painting LLC

A 9 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

P.O. Box 963

WHITEHOUSE, TX 75791

At Williams Custom Painting, LLC, we strive to give the best job for a fair price. We do exceptional work and pay close attention to detail. We do both Residential and Commercial Painting. We strive to deliver quality workmanship and exceptional service. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. We are insured and offer a two year warranty with our recommended paint system. Our business is family owned and operated. We have been in the painting industry since 1999. BBB accredited member...

interior painting (7)house painting (2)wallpaper removal (1)home remodeling (1)door installation (1)irrigation system (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/10/2019

I never heard from these people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall texturing and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Sorry about your experience, we hope you can forgive us. We know you would have ❤️ the quality and results we can provide.

12/07/2018

Nice team of guys. They came in and made sure my furniture AND Christmas tree was protected from any paint spills. They did a great job. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my ceiling painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

05/04/2017

He did a great job. The crew was extremely nice, fast, and efficient. There was good attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him for exterior painting. He did some exterior repairs as well.

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

07/01/2015

Excellent work and extremely polite workmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strip, prime and paint front door; bond sand and paint back door - exterior. Interior - primed water spots and blended the patches to previous painting. I previously gave a poor report because I could not get in contact with him and he did not keep two appointments I had scheduled. I have since learned of extenuating circumstances. Although a call to explain would have been nice, I do understand that emergencies arise. The workmanship is superior now that it is done.

CATEGORY interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old wallpaper,sanded,primed and painted my kitchen. Covered all counters, cabinets and floors before starting and cleaned up afterwards. Did excellent job.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2015

10/01/2014

Lee came to the rescue on a remodel project in which the previous paint contractor failed miserably.  Lee sent guys in to do interioir adn exterior punch list making it look top notch.  Moreso, he was flexible - which is key at the end of a remodel project when the "ideal" schedule and sequence has already been thrown for a loop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

08/19/2014

They did a great job. I was very pleased with the work. Lee was very easy to work with and his crew was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2014

08/29/2013

I give him all A's and will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Lee Williams of Williams Custom Painting to clean gutters and repair my sprinkler system. He also did some painting.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,irrigation systems,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2013

06/28/2013

WILLIAMS CUSTOM PAINTING EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. THIS COMPANY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT, AND DOES GOOD QUALITY WORK. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. I WILL USE WILLIAMS CUSTOM PAINTING FOR ANY  FUTURE PROJECTS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!!

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

Painting - interior & exterior, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal. Wood repair, crown molding installation, cabinet staining. Garage floors. Fencing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express