Excellent Maintenance

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2014

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Excellent Maintenance stands apart from others because we offer complete Home Maintenance & Remodel Solution's to having a clean, healthy and fully maintained home and work space. From Cleaning Services to Handyman Services to full Remodel Construction Services, you get it all from Excellent Maintenance in Whitehouse Texas. A complete solution to all of your Home Maintenance & Remodel or Outdoor space challenges...

CWG Construction

7  REVIEWS
CWG Construction

With over 25 years of experience, CWG Construction LLC. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers and always going the extra mile! Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. We are watchful of our customers interest to consistently provide excellent service, emphasizing quality, safety and integrity. WE OFFER 0% FINANCING!!! CALL FOR DETAILS

04/10/2019

The worst work performance I have ever seen. Left it unsitely. We have to redo ourselves or hire someone again. He asked for payment before we approved work. Caught me off guard. Said he would be back to fix never called or showed up. I can provide someone pics if they want. Its unbelievable what he left us with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch covered

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking

D

12/15/2018

Work is substandard. Tile work sloppy. Trim work more caulk than skill. Painting very sloppy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling,interior painters

D

01/24/2018

I called and whoever answered the phone didn't state the name of the business and wasn't very professional. It sounded like I reached a personal phone number not a business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling repair

CATEGORY contractors

10/27/2017

Best contractor work ive ever had. On top of needing work with my house- they went over and beyond to help me in every way possible! Mischelle packed up my entire house and also unpacked at my new house! I have a very expensive dinning room table and they built a shield for the 300lb glass top. Every single thing made it to my house in perfect condition! They built a back patio for me thats beauti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WOOD WORK, PAINTING, FLOOR WORK, WINDOW INSTALLED, FRAME WORK, HEAVY CLEANING, OVEN INSTALLED, LIGHTS REWIRED, VANITY INSTALLED, TOILET WORK, SHOWER WORK. MY HOUSE NEEDED TO BE PACKED UP AND MOVED. BACK PATIO BUILT. KEVIN CAN ABSOLUTELY DO ANYTHING YOU NEED DONE IN YOUR HOME!

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,drywall,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors,sunrooms

Carpentry , painting ,drywall ,ceiling fans ,blinds , ,ceramic flooring, Locking wood floor, painting, remodeling, soffit, & all Residential & Commercial repairs inside & out

carpet, vinyl sheet flooring, roofing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal