Roberson Air Conditioning

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2010

Established in 1991, Roberson Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Inc. has been serving Wharton and its surrounding areas with fast-service, integrity, and reliability. We pride ourselves in making our customers happy and comfortable, and we have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating and Best of East Wharton County 2015 award to back that up. We carry a wide range of products, providing our customers with professional installs and the industries highest SEER ratings as well as cost efficient options. Built up by founder Ray Roberson and ran by his three sons (Michael, Joe and Jacob), Roberson Air Conditioning is family owned and operated. We believe quality comes from care, and who better than to entrust for that care than family. Roberson A/C - We've Been Here & We'll Be Here!...

Y2K Air Conditioning & Heating Plus, LLC

Y2K A/C & Heating is a locally owned Air Conditioning company proudly serving the Houston area since 1997. We strive to give our customers quality service and competitive prices. We provide our clients options for financing. Out reputation for listening and problem solving precedes us. We have an expert eye for detail and troubleshooting, as well as being able to work out the best solution for our client. So, if details matter and who want someone who listens, we would like you to be our next happy customer!

02/22/2018

Great work. Very caring and keep you well informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed my AC after a surge

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/06/2017

I scheduled an appointment for the following day. I received an email letting me know the technician was on the way. He diagnosed and completed the replacement of the fan condenser within an hour. Very honest company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit wasn't blowing cold air.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words!

09/24/2014

Roberson has upfront honesty! I had another local A/C company (not Roberson) come out and replace a part that could be bought online for $30 and it took 20 minutes to do it. The labor charge was $87.50 and the part charge was $164.54. for a total of $252.01. I didn't mind the labor charge because you're paying for their gas, time, skill, and expertise; but I was shocked at the part price. I looked...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Price quote on part was MUCH cheaper than other competitors!

04/11/2013

I was not able to meet repairman at house. I left a key for them. Yes, I trust this company that much! I received a call after the work was complete describing what was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recharged compressor unit with refrigerant. Replaced capicators. Compressor was not running. General maintenance. Repaired drain PVC in attic.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, house painters

04/10/2013

Very professional and found me a good deal with financing. Always prompt to respond and very professional. A family business with father and sons working together. We have used them for about 8 years and have always trusted their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my new AC unit 3 years ago. I have them out annually to change the filter in the attic.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service, Repair, Preventative Maintenance, Warranty, Installation - Heaters, Furnaces, Electric Heat, Air Conditioners, A/C, Commercial Refrigeration, IAQ, Dehumidifiers, Air Cleaners, Filtration, Window Replacement

Residential Refrigerators & Freezers, Dishwashers, Dryers, Washers, Water Heaters

Financing Available, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal