Reed Doors And Windows

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since December 2005

Additional email - sales@reeddoorworks.com. Additional DBA - Reed Door Works....

Rick O's Construction & Remodeling

Rick O's Construction and Remodeling is a full service design/remodeler. As a full service general contractor, we work with the clients through all phases and in many cases provide drawings. Being a general contractor allows us to encompass all services.

Award 2019
Offers by Rick O's Construction & Remodeling on Angie's List

C

07/17/2014

They don't take credit cards, so it was inconvenient to have to come back another day with a check. The door replacement went fine, but they haven't come back yet to finish the additional work, weather stripping on other doors, they said they would do. I am waiting on a call back about getting the remaining work scheduled. I will edit my review once the remaining work is completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new front door for us.

02/04/2014

Nothing to say - we walked away rather than do business with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We tried to work with Reed Doors for the second time - and walked away. The owner is quite possibly the most obnoxious business man we've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Sure they have a good reputation for work - but you have to get past the poor treatment and we decided not to subject outselves to his arrogance.

01/12/2013

It could not have been better. Mr Reed called me every step of the process including giving me the names of the workers that were coming. The installers were efficient. They even made sure that all the glass broken during the break in was cleaned up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a break in through a back kitchen door. I called Reed for replacement and they were there and finished within a few hours. Mr Reed went out of his way to find the parts needed and that his professional and courteous workers worked overtime on a Friday afternoon so that we would not have to worry over the weekend. I highly recommend them. And I thank Mr Reed.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

12/20/2012

We have used them in the past. They come out and build the door on site. They build the door to fit the space from the previous door. They are reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most recently, they have installed a completely new front door on our home.

04/24/2012

Worry free from start to finish. Tom is an expert in his business and you just know the job will be done to your liking the first time or he will work on it until it is.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of our interior doors replaced with solid wood, stain grade doors and good quality hardware. Tom and his team came in twice to do measurements and then about 30 days later spent 2 days installing. One more trip to make some final adjustments and they were done. Tom Reed is one of the most professional, trustable, likeable guys in the business. He has done several jobs for us over the past 3 or 4 years and I doubt we will ever use anyone else. His work is impeccable and the follow through is 100% reliable.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors