Ingram Plumbing Co

A32 REVIEWS

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since March 2010

15502 TX-3 #305

Webster, TX 77598

I am a master plumber with 43 years experience . I have a reputation for repairing problems others find difficult. I always come out and check out your problem at no charge. I only charge for jobs completed to the client's satisfaction. I have very honest pricing . I offer senior discounts and referral rewards. What is unique about my company is I am a well seasoned expert who can locate the problem quickly and repair it fast which at any price saves you money and time. We off a variety warranties meeting or exceeding our competition. When you need warranty work we do not give you a song and dance we fix the problem at no additional charge to you!...

plumber (30)water heater repair and installation (7)drain cleaning (3)

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2014

06/30/2014

Fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check my pipes and drains. Repair a bathroom sink because of a stopped hot water line with a gasket permeating flow.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2014

FREE ESTIMATES, Tankless water heaters, Tank water heaters, Repipes, Disposals, Toilets, Faucets, Gas Tests, Water service lines, Sewer line repair, Leak detection, Sewer camera available

septic systems and well systems

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express